11. Take it slow🖤

Third Person POV,

And class dismissed, don't forget to check the link I send into your email, Good Luck with your exam next week. Their Teacher reminded them before she went out. As Jeongyeon and the rest fixing their things before exiting there room, Chaeyoung befuddled as she spotted Jimin coldly standing at the entrance of their room obviously waiting for someone.

"Unnie, your brother is here. She nudged Jihyo as she pointed him.

"Waeyo? Oppa is here? but we don't have any plans for today. She confusedly replies

" Yah jihyo what happened to his faced?
Nayeon asked her while starting to walk .

" Its a long story unnie, did Jin oppa didn't tell you? She curiously question her.

As they talked with each other, they didn't noticed a nervous jeongyeon who keeps her head low while fidgeting ..

Oh! Shoot, he didn't heard what I've said to him earlier.Shit the girls is with me I'm sure they surely tease me later. .. All of them knew what I'm feeling everytime Jimin is around, even his sister, Jihyo suggests that we should date already but heck no , in the previous weeks Jimin obviously avoiding me, i know that coz everytime were together in one place he always makes an excuse not to talk or even look at me. But earlier I'm confused why he messaged, and surprisingly talked to me. And I can't stop myself from being giddy about it.,

Her sentiments interrupted when she bumped into someone not knowing that she was infront of the person who's into her mind right now. As she was welcomed by a smirking Jimin.

"Oww,. Sorry, .excused me. . She moved passed him. But stopped when he holds his wrist. Jeongyeon abruptly faced him , not minding the curious and teasing looks coming from her friends.. " What? ? Your sister is there Park, as she looks at Jihyo's direction but startled when he said.
"I know, but I'm here for you. . YOO  . He whispered.. His actions received a loud gasps from their friends and makes jeongyeon heart beat faster than usual ,the same feeling everytime Jimin was near.

"Omo!! Smooth, way to go oppa. Jihyo chucked while teasing his brother.. Anyway did Jeongyeon unnie told you that we have a group study in my unit. ?She asked her brother while smiling widely as she eyeing jeongyeon flushed faced. " Stop doing that sis, you made her uncomfortable look, I will take her in your unit don't worry.! He answered while still looking at jeongyeon.

After a while they arrived at the parking lot where the rest of the boys was waiting merely at their girlfriends well except for Taehyung and Sana.

" babe come here. Jin motioned nayeon to come near him as the latter did but her eyes fixed on Taehyung as she scowl towards him. Jihyo also did the same reaction when she spotted Taehyung but still walks to hugged his boyfriend Yoongi.
" Did you already talked to him?, Love? Jihyo asked Yoongi. He nodded while observing at sulking Taehyung as he saw Sana whose not looking at him at all as Mina and Dahyun accompany her. So here the set up Momo will ride with his boyfriend Hoseok, Chaeyoung with Namjoon, Nayeon with Jin, Jihyo with Yoongi and Tzuyu is with his Best friend Jk.Then Sana will be with Mina and Dahyun and obviously Jimin wants to take Jeongyeon. As they leave one by one, Jeongyeon noticed Taehyung whose still sitting in the hood of his car.
" So you take me in Jihyo's unit, ? How about my car then? She asked Jimin, as she has no other choice right now.
"I 'll take care of it. Don't worry, okay? He smiled while looking at her intently.
"Hmmm..but how about him? She points at Taehyung. Is he going to be okay?? She asked Jimin." Wait, maybe i should talk to him, you know from a girls point of view.. she didn't wait for Jimin response as she walked infront of Taehyung who looks up as he saw jeongyeon.
" Hmmm, Taehyung ah. I know that were not that close , but I want you to understand that Sana is somehow important to me, so please whatever your issues you had, try to figure it out together , Communication is important in order to have a good relationship. And as far i observed both of you is hurting. . Taehyung didn't utter a single word but accepted the words came from the girl, that knock his senses. As Jeongyeon continue. So please oppa, talk to her and I guarantee you that everything will be alright.. Taehyung finally realized something and give jeongyeon a brief smile, that makes Jimin move towards the girl."hmmmm, Tae, you good? Jimin question him. As Taehyung smirked with his demeanor, " yahh, but please chim try not so obvious, kay?hahah. His words makes jeongyeon confused at the moment as she observe Jimin and Taehyung exchanging weird glances.
" just shut up, and fixed your problem first. Jimin loudly said to him but Taehyung only give him a stern smile." I will , but let me remind you, first I had a girlfriend jiminie ,second she was a friend ,he added while pointing at jeongyeon. ,and third don't be jealous boyfriend here. He chuckled as Jimin smack his head hard that makes him laugh more instead of getting angry.As jeongyeon faced Jimin. "Yah don't hit him, .. Jeongyeon said to him. Still confused on what's happening.
"Aishht..ju-ust ...Jimin can't comprehend what is he going to say but he realized that Taehyung is right he was jealous indeed but in a wrong way, But he can't help it, as she saw him smile at what jeongyeon said to him. His so selfish at the point even with his friend. "Mianhe, Tae, just talked to her hmmm... He said to Taehyung and received a nod from him. After that conversation Jimin and Jeongyeon decided to leave him and went in Jihyo's place.

Unknown POV,

But little did they know there's a two person witnessed there interaction, the first one is fuming with anger as she recalls the way Jimin looks at jeongyeon.
" that damn bitch, I will make sure that you will experience hell as long as your here in RedCrest and makes your life miserable. You don't know what I am capable of.. as she dialled a number in her phone. And when the line was connected she yells angrily " find everything about this bitch. Her name? YOO JEONGYEON...

Meanwhile the other person was feeling lonely and empty as he witnessed the girl he loves being delighted with his Best Friend, as he remembers how she unreciprocated his love for her before. .. And suddenly feeling enraged as he recalls what his Best Friend said to him.

" She doesn't choose me before but i' ll make sure that she will eventually be mine.
If does that mean I will eliminate him,
I will do it.
I will destroy you , PARK JIMIN...
She is mine, only mine.!.

Author's Note 🎶✍️

Again, thank you for reading my story.
All the pictures used above is not mine. Also please vote and leave a comment.

Time check ✔️ 1:43pm

Annyeong 🖤