26.Embracing Love: Confessions and Teasing Moments🖤

Author's POV

A new year dawns with a refreshing sense of renewal, yet for Jimin and Jeongyeon, it marks a return to square one, where they cautiously navigate their shared space, skillfully avoiding each other, like two parallel lines hesitant to intersect.
During the holiday season, they both chose to spend time with their respective families, creating distance between them. The air was thick with unresolved tension, and their interactions were marked by an unspoken strain, making the holiday period notably uncomfortable for both of them.With just a few months remaining before their graduation, Jimin and the boys found themselves engulfed in hectic preparations. Balancing the demands of their impending mafia responsibilities and their family businesses, their days were filled with intense meetings, strategic planning, and constant multitasking. The pressure was palpable, and the weight of their future roles in both worlds hung heavily over their heads, creating a sense of anticipation and anxiety among them.Due to their overwhelming responsibilities, the boys found it increasingly difficult to spend quality time with their girlfriends. Their busy schedules and demanding commitments in the mafia and family businesses left little room for personal relationships.
Seeking solace, the girls gathered in Momo's unit, located within a building reserved for high-ranking mafia members on the school grounds. Jeongyeon, trying to focus on her schoolwork, found herself increasingly irritated by Momo and Nayeon's constant sighs, a clear indication of how much they missed their boyfriends. Their longing sighs disrupted the otherwise quiet atmosphere, making it difficult for Jeongyeon to concentrate. Despite her own concerns and worries about Jimin, she couldn't help but feel frustrated by the distractions, .

She was clearly frustrated that she snapped, "Can you two please stop sighing so loudly? I'm trying to focus here!"

Momo, noticing Jeongyeon's irritation, chimed in, "You're right. We should do something about this. Maybe we could visit our boyfriends at their company. It might help ease our minds and give us a chance to spend time together."

Nayeon nodded in agreement, "That sounds like a good idea Momoring, We can plan a surprise visit and catch up with them. It might lift our spirits."

Jihyo, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Sana shyly agreed on visiting their boyfriends at their company. With a newfound excitement in the air, they began discussing plans for the surprise visit, hoping it would bring them closer to their partners and provide some much-needed quality time together.

Jeongyeon deeply engrossed in her schoolwork, didn't budge from her table even after the others had freshened up. Sensing her determination, the girls encouraged her to join them. "Unnie, you've been working so hard. Take a break and get ready.," Chaeyoung said, trying to coax her away from her books.
She was ,feeling a pang of loneliness, gently reminded her friends, "Remember, I don't have a boyfriend to visit, so I'll sit this one out. You all go and enjoy your time together."
Sana, trying to comfort Jeongyeon, said, "Actually, Jimin  oppa has been under a lot of stress lately. Taehyung mentioned it. Maybe you could visit him together with us. It might be a good opportunity for both of you to spend some time together and just talk whatever you've arguing about last time.
Jihyo chimed in, supporting Sana's suggestion, "I agree with Sana.Unnie, Visiting my brother could give you a chance to hear his side of the story and clear up any misunderstandings. Plus, spending time together might help both of you feel better."
Tzuyu interjected, "We all can see that you  hasn't been in yourself since that  misunderstanding. Visiting him might help you find some closure and bring back your usual self unnie. It's important for both of you  to talk things out and understand each others perspective."
Jihyo, speaking with sincerity added. "Unnie, we all know how you feel about my brother. It's okay to acknowledge your feelings and be brave about it. Communication is key in any relationship. Just be honest with him, and I'm sure everything will work out.