18. YES or YES?🖤

Jimin's POV,
(Long chapter ahead)

( An hour before the party)

Its been a months and so after that failed abduction that involves Jeongyeon, I still blamed myself until now, but vow to protect her at all costs. Here we are in one of the underground base of the YOO Clan, in which locked up the assailants, as two of them survived from that accident but merely be going to be dead as they kept their mouth shut about who is the mastermind behind it, we all knew that they're from the District V, an amateurs indeed, who the fuck wears their clan insignia while abducting another clan member???. Were just needed their verbal confession that Giovanni Kang is the one who ordered them. But then they are tough as a rock as one of the right hand of JK keeps on interrogating them in the other side of the room, we saw it in the one sided mirror connected in that room.
"Aghh! Its so damn frustrating hyung, we need one thing, why its so hard for them to admit it.
Jk annoyingly said.
" you know kookie, even they admit it or not they're dead already as that bastard (Giovanni Kang ) holds there family.. Namjoon stated

" I think they won't last long Kookie, they're beaten, tortured and starve for almost 3months.
Hoseok commented.

" the fuck i care, they try to harmed my sister. And its not that cruel, you know, we give them a chance for almost a month, if Midnight is here they wouldn't last a minute. He chuckled.

" Please remind me not to pull a prank at your sister kookie, you know she final remembers all of her memories, she can kick my butt anytime..Jin jokingly told them that makes everyone chuckled.

" i know right, i recalled one time i try to scare her on Halloween, and next thing i know I'm on the floor head first as she points her gun on me. I was nervous as hell.. Taehyung chuckled while everyone is teasing him while laughing ..

"You knew my sister, she can be an angel at the same time be a devil if you provoke her. Jk proudly added.. as Yoongi check her phone.

" ow, shit! Guys we have to go..Yoongi hyung rattled.

" yah! Geez its almost 10 o'clock, Damn Momo will be angry with me.
Hoseok nervously response.

" oww, fuck what's this? As Jin show us the vedio the girls forwarded in our GC. There we saw all the girls are dancing wildly as they are obviously tipsy .

" lets go, Sana is so wasted already.. Tae worriedly said as he prepare to leave.

" oww, chim what are you waiting for, lets go. Jk questioned me.

" are you sure that its alright? You know i don't want her to get annoyed if i show up there kookie.
I said to him.

" yah! She said i can invite you! So lets go.

(Present time)

" Be my Girl, YOO JEONGYEON!" I said to her, while intensely staring at her eyes . I was hella nervous as she was silent for a while now.

" your joking right?? Really Chim?
I'm expecting you to explain to me everything from the start, but - she angrily said while forcefully break free from my hug. The comfortable Warmth i felt disappear as she's now looking at me intensely..But you asked me that damn question..?!

" geez, you're really back princess, and i can't believe i've confessed like this, fuck.! I chuckled.

" your aware that I'm still here right? .hmmm, just tell me everything first chim..this is your chance or if you want i can avoid you forever.. a smirk plastered as her beautiful faced.. I take a deep breath before starting to narrates everything from the first time i meet Seulgi,about her father and my plan, also what happened during the accident 3months ago.. . After i blurted out every details, i looked at her intently as she had this blank face.
" So? That's it, princess. I told you everything . . Hmmm. So about i asked you earlier? Hmp.. I stated while still awed as the moonlight shines merely at her, she's like an angel, really, and those lips,those plump lips i want to taste,shit!!!
She chuckled, a mischievous grin can be seen into his faced..
" How about it? She slowly said as she cut the distance between us. She's now an inch with in my reach as she teasingly looked at me, then she leisurely caressed my shoulder up into my faced and lastly she stops as she trail her finger into my lips. That makes me,somehow turned on. Shit! I try to calm myself and abruptly hold her hand still not breaking our eye contact..Damn!! I don't know if she can feel it, .fuck.! I was again lost when she subconsciously bite her lips., then she leaned into my ears as she whispered.
" Hmm,i like you, but I can't be your girl right now, .lets take it slow,maybe??..she uttered as she hurriedly went inside leaving me in this state.. I grinned, knowing that i have a chance.. Damn! Princess..
What did you do to me huh? .. i chuckled..