12. Jealousy and Affection 🖤

(long chapter ahead)
Jeongyeon's POV,

Silence was enveloped all throughout our travel into Jihyo's place,coz I'm still fazed about the conversation earlier with Taehyung, curious about what he said.
So jimin is jealous earlier but with whom? And why? Hmmm.OMO!! maybe with me and Taehyung?ewww.. Aishhht..but why? That sucks you know, his Sana' s boyfriend and my friend . But Taehyung said he acts like a jealous boyfriend, but his not my boy-
Her sentiments was cut, when the car abruptly stop, but obviously not in Jihyo's place but infront of Park near a river.

" Why we are here hmmm? This is not Jihyo's place. ??Park?... I curiously question him while examining the place, it was 5o'clock in the afternoon so there are several groups of people strolling around and some kids whose playing at the open area.. As she focused outside Jimin is looking at her appreciating her beauty. Simple but mesmerizing indeed.
" I just want to talk to you alone, jeong, and its not possible if were in Jihyo's place. He seriously told her, As jeongyeon stares at him bewildered.
" And what do you mean by that? You know you confused me , before you don't even spare a glance and obviously avoiding me. And now you want to talk ? About what ? " she uttered not minding the wildly beating of her heart.
" How can i say this. Aisshttt. Hmmm..he nervously response. As he still intensely looking at her. Did you, by any chance remember something about me? Princess.

Jeongyeon feels something different when he calls her that, Princess. That only makes her to believe that they have a different connection not by being friends but more than that she think. As she replied to him.

" I know it , eventually jihyo told you right, and to answer your question, Yes I dreamed about you, always !!, she whispered.

Relieved by her answer,.Jimin plastered a smile at her that makes jeongyeon blushed. Omo did he really smiled at me. Shit my heart, dudududdud....I'm afraid he will hear, my loud heartbeats..
" Why you didn't asked me about it? I know you have so many questions regarding of yourself before. He said to her.
"And How can I ask you if your avoiding me?huh jimin tell me?? She question the now surprised Jimin as he divert his eyes. See,you can't answer hmmm. Tell me honestly who I am in your life before? And What are we ? She continue as she feels her phone vibrates a second time. The she saw him contemplating about answering and before he did, there's a loud ringing of phone, his phone as he looked the caller id, Jeongyeon saw the name on it. Its SEULGI. The girl who warned her to stay away from him. Jeongyeon doesn't know what to feel about it, as Jimin accepted the call.

(Phone call convo)
"Yes seulgi? What happened?"
Maybe later, I'm with someone right now. As he looked at jeongyeon who divert her eyes outside.
Yeah, i call you later. Bye..

After the call ended jeongyeon suddenly said.. .."Please take me in Jihyo's place now.. still not looking at him at all.

" But- were not-- his sentence was cut off by a coldy replied coming from jeongyeon.

" you bring me in jihyo's place or you want me to get out of your car . You choose?!. She angrily added while looking at his bewildered faced.

At the end Jimin follow what jeongyeon wants, as he parked his car in his exclusive parking garage in their building, Jeongyeon immediately get out of his car and slamming his door. That startled him and confusedly thinking what he did.
Did she slammed my door? Shit what did I do? Were okay earlier until I received a call. Fuck! Perhaps she was upset about it?but why??