7. New Beginnings 🖤

Jeongyeon's POV,

A few weeks had passed after that heartfelt mini reunion with my friends, And I already meet the others, like Yoongi oppa, Dahyun's brothers, Namjoon,Jin and Taehyung. Also Momo's Boyfriend Hoseok.
Then there's Jungkook,a lively and most caring in the group,but somehow there's an unexplainable brotherly connection we have that is so familiar to me , ? Maybe I really need to asked halmeoni about it. And lastly I also meet Jihyo's Brother Park Jimin, I don't know why but everytime I see him my heart will beat rapidly out of my chest. My poor heart what's wrong with you???. .
My reverie was stop when someone sits besides me. (Were at the cafeteria/restaurant).It was Nayeon unnie.

"Are you okay jeongyeon?You look so pale."she said while taking a bite of her chocolate moist cake.."Yeah I'm fine unnie,
Its a lie, coz I have a series of migraines when I woke up earlier.
"Are you sure? We can go to the infirmary." She replied worriedly. I assure her while smiling. Our chats were stopped when a group of boys entered the area, my peripheral vision saw him looking around as if searching for someone then he stop when he saw us, our eyes met, those dark brown eyes, that keeps on haunting me. Like the one on my dreams. . .There he was in front of me.." Who are you?".. I faintly asked him as a tear escaped my eyes.
" What??? I'm Jimin..he uncertainly replied.
"Nevermind". i hurriedly fix my things, i know my Friends were looking at me bewildered on what's happening. I , myself doesn't know why I asked him that, it's like my heart wants to confirm something.
" I'll go ahead girls , see you tomorrow. I faced them smiling. I stand and looked the boys,
"Noona everything's alright do you want me to take you home?. Jk worriedly told me.." I'm good kookie ah,.i replied and walk headed to the exit..
"What was that hyung?Jk asked jimin while they seated besides the girls.
" I don't know kookie..maybe she remembers something about me?I replied.
" yah, maybe oppa, like i said to you last time she has some repetitive dream about a guy .jihyo added.
"Just told her everything oppa, maybe it will trigger her memories."Tyuzu added.
" Yes I can do that but I Want her to remember it in her own will. And I believe she will" I replied.
"Lets give her some time guys. Mina responded while looking at everyone...

Meanwhile, after she left them jeongyeon decided to dropped by at butterfly garden to calm herself.
Why did I asked him that dumb question.Pabo.!!!
She arrived at the garden but she come face to face with a person she hates the most, that bitch Seulgi.

"Oww, we meet again, dumb girl." She asked while inspecting me closely like a parasite.
" Look I don't want any trouble, okay?? I'm just a normal student that's want to have a peace of mind while studying here at RedCrest. So again I Apologized about what happened when we first meet.I replied to her, while massaging my head, I'm dizzy.
" I don't want your apology, hell no,I don't care about that, I'm here to give you a warning, She answered while holding my wrist so tight that I'm sure will bruise afterwards. S-T-A-Y AWAY FROM MY JIMIN. HE IS M-I-N-E.!!!!!she angrily added still holding my wrist.
" I don't understand. His just a friend,. (Really as a friend my ass.😂)
I replied while trying to pull my wrist.
" I don't care whether you're friends or not, just STAY AWAY FROM HIM. Or else I will give you a living Hell. Got it? ? She said as she shove me harshly in the ground. After that she left together with her friends laughing at my state. After a couple of minutes I'm still sitting at this cold ground inspecting my bruised wrist.
So she likes jimin, really? Hmmm. But why not.?hmmm, his handsome but mysterious, cold but charming !?whaaaat.? Charming OMO!!! The hell I care, his just a friend. A friend that I need to avoid for me to have a peaceful life here at Redcrest. While contemplating my inner thoughts I didn't realized that someone's approaching me until a pair of hands was visible infront, I slowly looked up just to meet a captivating pair of big brown eyes.

"Need a hand Princess???He said while smiling. I nodded as he helps me to stand.
" Thank you, hmmm. I'm jeongyeon. I shyly told him while initiating a shake hands.
" Your always welcome princess, I'm VERNON " ."

Author's Note 🎶✍️

First i would like to give thanks to all of my readers, I'm so overwhelmed because this is my first fanfic. Promise to do my best to finish this story. 🙂

Note : Another character unlocked.

🌑HANSOL VERNON CHWE
Aka BLACK
- Future leader of CHWE/ CHOI Mafia of District ll
-20/ 4th year at RedCrest Univ.
-Rival of Jimin/BTS Mafia
-in love with his childhood friend🖤

-Rival of Jimin/BTS Mafia-in love with his childhood friend🖤

" I love you first but your LOVE is not Mine."

"You can't escape me, I will kill him just to have you, Your Mine, BE MINE."!

" LOVE is CHOICE and I CHOOSE to be HURT.

Time check✔️11:29pm

Annyeong 🖤