16. Midnight🖤

Jeongyeon's POV,

Great! its supposed be a lovely day, but shit happens, first that Seulgi and Jimin and Now, this is too much.aghhh . There she was at the backseat of a car with two masked person guard her after they abducted her. She tries to fight them but she failed coz they loaded with guns at one of the masked guy pointing his gun into her head right now. But they all surprised when there's another vehicle shooting at them as Jeongyeon immediately bend down to avoid those bullets then there car suddenly wiggle left and right as the driver trying to avoid the incoming cars in front, it was out of control as Jeongyeon trying to take over the steering wheel but all of the sudden it was collided on one of the establishment besides the road. She was unconscious from the accident .Her head is bleeding as she hardly bumped into the windshield. Because of this impact her memories suddenly coming back to her like a flash, .

(Present time)️♠️♠️

Jk brings unconscious jeongyeon into there private hospital exclusively under there clan. She was in the emergency room when Jimin arrived together with their friends.

" how is she? Jimin worriedly asked him.
" the doctor doesn't come out yet hyung.
" this is all my fault if i only stay with her side not with that bitch..Dammnit.. Jimin angrily respond.
" no hyung, don't blame yourself you did that for her, . You just want to protect her from that bastard, Giovanni Kang. .jk added.
" oppa, .kookie is right. Jihyo consoles her brother.

They all silent as they waiting for the doctors to come out and give them update on jeongyeon's condition. And finally the doctor inform them that Jeongyeon is safe but still unconscious because of stress and exhaustion from the accident, she have some minimal bruises and wound's but thankfully no major damage. They transferred jeongyeon on one of the VIP suites of the hospital as all of them is waiting for her to wake up.
Meanwhile Jk is talking secretly to Mina in other side of room.
" what do you mean by that kookie ah? Mina asked him. " she probably remembers everything Minari. Jk respond. " How? Are you sure by that? This is good news we have to tell everyone. Mina excitedly said as she walks out but Jk stopped her.
" Not for now , I want to confirm it first when she wakes up.

" Owkay?! But how can you sure that she recalled all of her memories? Mina curiously asked him.
" she called me SHADOW, before she lost her consciousness again.

"Omo!! Really kookie, that's good sign, . So let's wait for her to wake up, finally our MIDNIGHT is back if ever. Mina responded.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Meanwhile in the other side of Seoul, there's a girl who is fuming in anger as her plan is failed, and worst all of her goons is out of reached for now..
" Shit, shit,shit, damn that bitch. Aghhhhh.. i will kill her. Seulgi yelled on the top of her lungs as she break some vases and furniture inside of the room." Bring me to my father I want to talked to him. NOW!!!. She shout at her assistant quickly get her phone to make a call.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Its been 8hours now, and Jeongyeon is still unconscious, Some of her friends went home already, but promise to be back tomorrow. Its just Mina, JK and Jimin left behind to monitor her condition. It has an spare rooms for them to rest once in while so they decided to take turns to watch her.
This time it was Jimin turn to be with her. It was 8' o'clock in the evening and it was raining so hard outside , as Jimin sits besides her while holding her hand as he was praying for her to wake up now.
Princess I'm sorry its my fault but please try to understand that i make that action merely to protect you from him. We must be careful coz we believed that he was connected for your accident three years ago. .
Then he panicked when jeongyeon squeeze his hand the one he was holding. And slowly she open her eyes. As she was temporarily blinded by a bright lights in the room . She looked at her side there she noticed him.
"Why are you here? Jeongyeon question him that makes Jimin confused for a while but immediately ignore it.
" shhhhh.. How's your feeling? Maybe i should call the doctor.Jimin stated then leave for awhile to call the doctor and also to inform JK and Mina.
After a while, the doctor finished to examine her and so far she was okay no further damage just have to drink some medicine and put some ointment for her wounds.
" I'm glad your okay unnie,. mina said to her while stroking her hair.
" yeah. . I'm good minari. She smiled
And stared at Jk.
" Kookie ah. She called him softly.
" yes, jeongyeon noona.. JK hastily move forward but surprised when Jeongyeon hugged her.
" My kookie, oppa...my brother.. she whispered while tearing up that surprised the three of them.
" oww.. it means you remember everything unnie? Mina excitedly asked her that received a nod from the girl as she released JK from the hugged..
" Yeah, e-v-erything. As she linger her sight to the man behind Mina. It was Jimin. To cut the tension inside Mina and JK decided to go out for a bit to give them some time to talk. . Its been a while when the two went out but Jeongyeon and Jimin is still not talking. Out of the blue Jimin hastily walked over to sit besides her as Jeongyeon is already sitting on her hospital bed.
" So you already recalled your memories?!. Jimin uttered as he stares her eyes.." hmmm. I think so!
But why did i feel that your not happy that i remember it all.? Huh Jimin? jeongyeon retorted.
" What? Ofcourse I'm glad that you finally remembers. All of us wants that to happen. He replied.
" oww,really? Actually when i say i remember everything I mean , I also recalled how you hurt me before,you hurt me by showing that i am special to you but in the end you choose someone else.she blurted out as her tears starts on flowing.
" I can explain Princess, there's a reason behind that. Please let me explain. Jimin begging to her but Jeongyeon keeps on staring at him blankly.
" I don't want to hear your explanation, its too late for that Park .. so please go out, she uttered.
" But- please princess hear me out. . I know i hurt you before but- but this time when you came back i know you felt it, I was sincere when i said that I like you, no I love you, even before. Your the only one.. Jimin pleaded while trying to hold her hand but Jeongyeon refused.
" And i hated myself for falling for you again, i already forget about you but this Jeongyeon chuckled while pointing her heart. This damn heart keeps on beating just for you.. I'm so stupid.
" No, no don't say that princess. Jimin stated while hugging the tightly.
Shhhh, your not stupid. You just know how to love..
" Please stop, just go out. I'm begging you,please , jeongyeon weakly uttered as she tries to break free from his hug and succeed as Jimin let her, but keeps on staring the weeping girl infront.
"I will leave for now ,but doesn't mean i will give up on you jeongyeon, we will talked again and this time you will listen to me . he sternly said ..shhhhh.. stop crying now, princess,. he softly added and lastly kissed her forehead before headed out.Soon after Mina went in to check on her. She settle in the couch infront of her bed.
" unnie?Mina called her.
"Hmmm, not now minari... Jeongyeon weakly replied.
" but unnie you should give him the benefit of the doubt. He has reasons and its concerns about you. Mina explained that makes her curious but then Jeongyeon is so stubborn right now to think about the situation. Hell yeah she was drained . So she doesn't respond and Mina decided to went out again to give her space to think properly.
A couple of minutes has passed it was 11:45 o'clock in the evening. Still jeongyeon is wide awake, eventhough she's worn out already of what happened earlier, she can't sleep at all,. Aghhh, stop, don't think about him, jebal! Please. . She uttered as everytime she closed her eyes she envision Jimin's pleading look , that makes her a bit guilty for not giving him a chance to explain...shit!!.
She was then surprised when there's someone entered her room , she think it was Mina so she told the newcomer to leave her alone .

"Ow, if you want me to go back tomorrow princess, okay then, i will. The person said that makes jeongyeon faced the latter.
"Appa.. your here.. jeongyeon whispered as her eyes filled with tears already... Mr . YOO immediately went to her side as he hugged her daughter tightly.." shhhhhh, appa is here, no one can hurt you again my princess,i will make sure about that... Her father now wiped her tears." Please forgive your father, princess. For not meeting you sooner and for leaving you in other country. He ashamedly added.
" I'm not mad at you appa, maybe before but now aniyo. I know you just want to protect me. So whatever reasons you have I'll understand ..( but why you didn't give a chance to jimin to explained his side?hahaha.. Stop Authornim!)
But i want you to explain everything to me, and why some amateur members of District V trying to kidnap me?? She revealed to her father that the latter doesn't flinch a bit about this information.
" hmmm, how can you say that they belong to District V?Mr. Yoo question her.
" Simple , all of them wears the Clan symbol that belongs to District V, a templar ring with a red numerical number V is visible on there right pinky finger.. jeongyeon proudly stated.
" so Jk is right, you already retrieve all of your memories.. he respond as he looks at her daughter dearly.
" Finally your back ,my daughter Midnight.!!!

Author's Note 🎶✍️

Yoo Jeongyeon aka MIDNIGHT
District III

Some information regarding the clan symbol and etc

Some information regarding the clan symbol and etc. Is not my idea i simply get it from the google.
Please vote and leave some comments.😉

Time check ✔️ 3:26pm

Annyeong 🖤