1 [Edited]

Han was sitting in his class at the very front his round cute glasses at the bridge of his nose as he happily wrote his notes. "Okay students four more minutes left start packing up" the teacher says and students start getting ready to leave, Jisung's hand shoots up "yes Jisung?" she asks a smile on her face "you forgot to collect yesterdays assignment" he said earning annoyed groans from the students in the class. He smiles at himself feeling proud of what he had just done "oh, yes the homework please drop it on my desk as you make your way out, if you don't turn it in you are getting detention tomorrow" she says and the class groans.

They all soon leave the class and jisung happily makes his way to his locker and gets ready for his next lesson. On the opposite side of the hallway stood Minho and his friends. "That jisung kid thinks he's all that" Hyunjin says "he thinks because he he gets all A's he can act like a piece of shit" Minho says "he's so full of himself" Changbin adds "I just want to beat him to a pulp" Minho says smashing his fist into the palm of his other hand. "I'm still so pissed at him, now I have detention tomorrow!" Hyunjin says. The bell soon rings "see you later guys" Minho says doing a peace sign and walking to his next lesson.

Minho walks into the room and notices the new seating arrangement that the teacher set up on the board. He took his seat that was near a huge window, as he glaced through it and admired the view of the football field he felt someone sit in the seat next to him....

A/N: hey its Luna I'll be editing and fixing some grammatical errors and rewriting some parts of this book so if u see any changes that's why :)

Update: I'm so happy, the intro chapter has finally reached 1k reads🎉🎉✨