6

A ding rang through the quiet, dimly lit room. Minho opened the message.

Unknown Number

You will pay for what you did
to Wooyoung

And who tf r u

It's Taehyung, it seems that
you and that nerd have become real
Close, I even saw u reading together
in the Library

Why do you care, for all I know you have a bf

I do but better be ready for what will happen to Jisung

What are you and your ambassadors of dumbassary planning

Wait and find out, may the games begin Lee Minho

What?!?!
*seen*

Minho rolled his eyes "what a weirdo" he said rolling his eyes and going to shower, preparing himself for a good night of sleep.

It was early in the morning and Jisung smiled as he got ready, excited to see Minho at school today. He ate breakfast with a smile, kissed his mother good bye and was out the house. The cool morning breeze being so relaxing to him "hey nerd" Jisung heard a familiar voice from behind him "Taehyung" "your coning with me" "no" he yelled and tried to run but Tae was faster and caught up to him, placing a napkin on the boys face till he stopped resisting. He threw Jisung's body to the ground "take him to the van and drive to the house, we'll deal with him there" Tae ordered. 3 men put a black bag over Jisung's face and throwing him into a van.

Minho had made it to school, he sat through his first period, no sign of Jisung. No worries he thought, Jisung is probably just late. Second period came, no jisung, lunch time, still no Jisung. He came up to the table the younger usually sat "where is Jisung?" he asked facing Felix "we don't know, he hasn't told us anything" Felix said "he's probably having a sick day" Seungmin added "yeah, maybe the stress got to him and he's tired" Jeongin said. Minho nodded and walked over to his table with a frown on his face.

"Minho I know your worried but you need to eat" Changbin said worrying about him "yeah Jisung is probably fine" Hyunjin said. "It just does 't add up, yesterday Jisung was his usual cute, bubbly self and now he's suddenly sick?, think about it something has happened to him, I have a feeling in my gut that I'm correct". Hyunjin sighed and held Minho's hand "you can go find your boyfriend but you need to eat" "fine" Minho said and reluctantly eats his lunch.

After school Minho made his way to Jisung's house, he knocked on the door. He was greeted by an elder woman that looked like she was in her early 30's. "Hello?" she asked "good evening madam I'm Lee Minho" "oh, my son talks about you a lot, what can I do for you?" "umm...is Jisung home he wasn't at school all day" Minho asked, the woman frowns "I haven't seen him since this very morning, is their anything wrong?" "I think something terrible has happened to your son but I will do all I can to find him, don't worry" Minho says with a smile "okay I trust you, thank you" she said and closes the door.

As the door closes Minho frowns and tears brim his eyes. The rain starts pouring,and he let's the tears fall, he doesn't care if he catches a cold he's just so worried about Jisung to care about himself. People give Minho weird looks as he walks slowly through the dimly lit streets of Seoul.

🌕/N: This chapter isn't as well written as I would like. Who is ur bias in skz, mine is Han Jisung

(Han in the story)

(Lee know in the story)

Thx for reading<3