21[finale]

Its been about 2 years and the two boyfriends are in their second year of University. Jisung is studying medicine and Minho is doing IT.

Jisung walked into the house placing his bag on the table and going to their sheared bedroom. He flopped on the bed "gosh I'm tired" he said as he sighed "maybe I should try making dinner tonight, I feel like today is something special though but I can't remember " he said and went into the bathroom and took a good shower washing off all the things he did in school off his body.

He put on one of Minho's oversized hoodie which he stole and some shorts and started cooking he made some pasta and lobster and prepared a bottle of wine for himself and  whisky for Minho. He made the table all nice and pretty. Soon their was a ding from the door.

Jisung happily ran to the door fixed his hair and straightened his hoodie and sprayed some air freshener around the living room and put on some vanilla scented perfume (Minho's favorite) and then opened the door.

"Awe my sweet baby I'm finally home" Minho said grabbing Jisung by his small waist and kissing him, Minho noticed that Jisung put on the vanilla perfume an it made him even more sexy "babe I made dinner" "you made dinner was it a hassle I hope your not tired" Jisung chuckled "nope now lets get inside the mosquitoes are coming in" "sure honey".

"wow it smells wonderful" he said walking toward the table "today's meal Pasta and Lobster please dig in" Jisung said as they sat down. As Minho took a forkful of Pasta and Lobster he smiled and did a happy dance "so yummy". After dinner they both sat on the couch drinking and cuddling.

"I should go do the dishes" Jisung said trying ti get up from Minho but he was held tighter "no I'll do them later but right now I need attention" Minho said hugging Jisung tighter legit chocking the boy with affection. "Gosh I fell for a big baby but fine" Jisung said and laid his head on Minho's chest (🌕- Man boobies😔)

"Happy 2 year anniversary" Minho said as he kissed Jisung's cheek "I knew something special was today" Jisung said with a huff "lets just stay like this for a while since we don't really get to be this close" Jisung nodded and closed his eyes snuggling closer to Minho.

They slowly drifted into a slumber, their both tired out of their minds due to school over stressing them, it got so bad that they didn't even see each other due to studying even tho they live together so moments were they can just sit, chill, relax and enjoy each others company is like gold to them.

Its funny to think how Minho unintentionally fell for Jisung and how his feeling on "I want to protect him" increased into a romantic way. I'll let the boys sleep good bye Minho and Jisung and good night....UNTO THE NEXT STORY..

<<<<>>>>>

I'm going to take a break from writing but knowing myself I'll be back on this orange app again but maybe I'll do Woosan or Taekook or maybe a pt2 of this book idk but for now bye

-🌕