3

TW: mention if self harm⛈

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Jisung made his way home and put some ice on the bruises and sighed. He made his way to his bathroom and opened the floral pink box from under his sink. He promised his parents he wont do it anymore but he had no other choice, maybe those bullies were right. He placed the blade on his wrist.

The next day at school Minho was sitting at his assigned seat again waiting to see the nerd, but he will never admit it to anyone. He saw Jisung walk in with a black mask on his face, he was wearing an extra long hoodie that covered both his arms. He took his seat next to Minho. "Good morning" he said his voice filled with happiness, why did Minho find it cute?, the older looked away so hind his flustered self "g-good morning" he said back cursing at himself for stuttering.

The teacher came in and the lesson begun, as jisung wrote Minho noticed something when the sleeve roll up a little but he wasn't sure if he was correct. After the lesson Jisung left along with some other students to their next period. Minho grabbed the younger by the wrist noticing how he hissed a little, he dragged Jisung to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?!?!" Jisung yelled "I want this to be quick and fast so cooperate with me and show me your wrist" Minho said "what! NO" Jisung yelled pulling his wrist away. His attempts are in vain because Minho is way stronger than him and grabs his wrist and pulls down the sleeve to reveal all the cuts. Jisung was crying feeling embarrassed bracing himself for whatever the older was going to say.

Instead Minho's face softened and rubbed his thumb over the cuts "why?" he asked the younger "because I'm better off dead" Jisung said between sobs. Minho hugged him and wiped his tears with his hands "don't cry, that's not true" he said "you know what come with me, your going to the nurse to get these checked out" "NO!" Jisung yelled "well guess what I don't care" Minho said and dragged him to the nurses office as Jisung cried like a baby to let him go.

"Good afternoon madam I would like to get my friends wounds cleaned and bandaged properly" Minho said, the nurse nodded and ushered Jisung to follow her as Minho followed behind the trembling Jisung "please take a seat on the bed" she said as she went to get the antibiotics. "See is this so bad?" Minho said teasing the younger, the nurse came back "please roll up both your sleeves" Jisung did as told and it revealed both of his hands covered in cuts. The nurse sighed "how did this happen?" she asked "I- ummm" "he fell into a bush full of thorns" Minho said.

"Well Mr, don't play near bushes especially ones with thorns okay?" Jisung nodded "this might hurt a bit" she said and dabbed the Q-Tip that was drenched in antibiotics, on the wounds "your lucky they aren't deep or else they may require stitches" she said wrapping them in gauze "and done, good as new" she said "thank you so much miss" Jisung said "my pleasure darling" they both smile, bow and leave the office.

"See was that so bad?" Minho asked Jisung "thanks Minho" the older smiled "well what do we do now class is almost over so their is no point in going" Minho said "what do you want to do?" Jisung asked "come with me" Minho said running hand in hand with Jisung. They made it to the roof "welcome to my hangout zone" Minho said chilling on a bench "why is their a bench here?" Jisung asked taking a seat as well. "Its because before the gardening club use to plant flowers and stuff here but it was latter abandoned and the club split up, I found this place and come up here when I'm stressed" Minho says with a smile.

Jisung watches him, as the wind blows through his hair and and he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Let's get going now" Minho says making Jisung blush and look away, even though Minho can't see his face due to the mask "sure let's go" Jisung says flustered. They both make their way to the door and into the busy hallways. The boys sperate from each other. "Minho hyung why were you hanging out with that nerd" Hyunjin says "call him nerd one more time and say good bye to your nipples" Minho threatened. Hyunjin grabbed him chest and shook his head no. "But Minho I thought you hated him?" Changbin asked "I did but I guess it changed, you know people change" Minho says "maybe it's because he's got a little crush on him~" "Hwang Hyunjin remember 20 minutes and 180°" "yes sir, anything sir" Hyunjin said doing a salute.

"I'm going home bye" Changbin says "yeah me to bye" Hyunjin says and waves off his friend "bye guys" Minho says. He then makes his way to Jisung "let me walk you home" Minho said "wha- why?" "just because" Jisung sighs and closes his locker "fine let's go". As they walk out Jisung sees Wooyoung, Jungkook and Taehyung walk in watching as Jisung walked off with Minho. Jisung moved closer to the older and Minho placed a hand over the boys shoulder giving them both death glares.

-----

  ♡    ♡   ᕬ  ᕬ  ♡    ♡
+   ♡   (⌯'-'⌯)   ♡   +
┏━♡━ U U━♡━┓
                 ♡  thx for reading ♡
                ┗━♡━━━━♡━┛