18

You 🫵 do u want to know how long it takes for me to write my chapters?
If u do keep reading 😉

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

~~Recap~~

Instead of Jisung going back to his class he made his way to the roof and sat on the bench thinking.

The bell rang and Minho had no sign of Jisung the whole class and thought of only one place that he could be. He climbed the ladder that lead to the roof and saw that boy with cute black hair and his round glasses sitting on the bench that was at the center of the the roof.

"Seungie are you okay" Minho said sending Jisung out of his thoughts "y-yeah I'm fine just stressed you know" Minho sighed and sat next to Jisung. The wind blew through their hair as they breathed in the October air. "You know Minho" Jisung said the older gave him his full attention "after high school what will happen to us?" the younger asked his eyes still closed

"What do you want to happen to us?" Minho asked "I don't know because we might go to different universities and stuff what will be of our relationship will it just end at graduation?" Jisung pouring out his thoughts to the older. Minho smiled "Jisung how could you think I would just break up with you like that?" "I don't know maybe you can find someone better and you can get married to them"

"Jisung I don't want anyone else I want you" Minho said, the younger opened his eyes and looked at Minho as they made eye contact "your that special someone I want to live the rest of my life with and hopefully get married to you, you Han Jisung are my everything" Minho said cupping the boys face "your my soft cheeked prince"  Jisung smiled "but what if as we do long distance you find someone else at your university-" "Jisung I would never fall for someone else and have you ever thought that we could move in together"

Jisung blinked "to-together like you and me in one house?" Minho nodded "my dad is already planning of buying a small house for me to live in so he doesn't have to pay for a dorm, it has a lot of space and its already furnished we can move in together" Jisung stared at the older "I'm sorry if I'm moving a bit too fast" Minho said and let go of Jisung's hands

The younger chuckled "I don't mind living with you at all" "re-really!?!" Jisung nods with a smile "that's wonderful we could live together and I'll see you every day" Minho said excitedly "calm down it's a few months away" "yeah a few short months I'm so happy I could kiss you"
There was silence.

"Then kiss me"

The two stared at each other and slowly moved closer and leaning in, and soon their lips met. Principal J was climbing up the ladder to get something on the roof and saw Jisung and Minho kissing, he smiled and shook his head "young love is so cute" he said and went back down he can get what he wants later.

Minho and Jisung separate and stare at each other as their chest heaved up and down in sync as they were catching their breaths. "We should get going" Minho whispered as he placed his forehead on Jisung's "yeah before the others assume something else" Jisung whispered back with a chuckle.  They got up and held hands as they walked through the busy hallways. They smiled knowing they will be together through thick and thin.

<<<<<<>>>>>

🌕/N: it took me 35 minutes
(+ distraction time) to write this chapter lmao but the time differs depending on how long the chapter is okay bye <3