9

"Minho I got wonderful news to tell you" Chan said on the other end of the phone "please tell me its about Jisung" "who else would it be about" "just tell me" "well my workers got a signal and they hypothesise that they could get the location by about this afternoon" "oh my god you better not be fucking with me" "I would never" "thank you so much Chan I could never repay you" "your welcome bro, I have to go to a meeting now bye" "bye" the line went dead.

Minho smiled and decided he would go to school. "Minho" Hyunjin and Changbin yelled running to hug their best friend "we missed you so fucking much" they yelled gaining annoyed stares from students "why didn't you answer any of our calls?" Hyunjin asked "yeah we were so worried" Changbin added. "Sorry guys I've been so worried about Jisung" "we can see that, your under eye bags are so visible" Hyunjin said handing him his phone to check himself in the mirror "wow I look like a mess" Changbin chuckled "let's just head to class"

It was lunch and Minho looked at the table were Jisung use to seat, they left an empty spot because that was were Jisung always sat, they stared at that seat munching on their food quietly as tears fell from their faces. Minho sighed and frowned and went back to his table not in the mood to eat his appetite long gone. 

School went smoothly Minho just surfed through the day like a zombie, classes not feeling the same due to not having the younger next to him. He sighed as he laid on his bed and stared at a picture of him and Han he had on his phone "I hope your doing alright".

At the Bang family home "aaaaaand weeee got em" Hongjoon said cheers were heard from all over the room, Champaign was popped "what's all the commotion" Chan said running in concerned "we got the location of Han Jisung" a female worker said with a cup of Champaign in her hand "that's great, now we need to go find him" Chan said "we have people who are getting ready fight now" Hongjoon said showing a live video of his men and women gearing up "wonderful".

At exactly 12am Hongjoon came up to Chan "were ready" Chan smiled "let's do this". 

Meanwhile with Jisung the men were beating the shit out of Jisung, why? You may ask, well earlier Tae told him to clean the house and when he got back home he asked Jisung "did you do what I told you to do?" Jisung nods "then explain to me why the fuck their is dust on this fucking table" Jisung was shaking "I-I did clean it I don't K-" Tae sighed "shut up, men you now what to do" he said.

Jisung was dragged to a chamber that smelled of depression and blood. He was thrown on the cold floor "good job bro throwing dust on that table I really need to blow off some steam" one of the men said, the others nodded and cackled like maniacs "your welcome dude" Namjoon stood at the corner and Jisung made contact with him until someone punched Jisung right in the face. Namjoon flinched as he saw Jisung fall backward, they continuously punched him and laughed.

Namjoon couldn't bare to watch any longer "stop!" he yelled, all the men stopped and stared at Namjoon "and why should we, do you like the stupid boy" one of them teased "no but you shouldn't hit him that hard" the men looked at each other "why don't you join him then" they grabbed Namjoon and started punching him as well.

Chan and his workers made their way to the location and burst down the door. People started shooting at them Tae joined and Jungkook hid behind a a table, Chan's workers killed all the men and took Tae and Jungkook. "Where's the boy!" one of Chan's workers yelled at Tae "he-he's in the chamber" "why!" "h-he's being punished" jk said "Shit" Chan said and ran downstairs to the chambers with his workers.

He saw about 12 men punching the living shit out of Jisung and one dude. Chan's men fought and killed all the men there and saved Jisung and the other man. The police came in and arrested Taehyung and Jungkook. "Call Seok-jin we need to take them to get checked up" Chan said "I'm going to tell Minho about the news". Jisung and Namjoon were covered in towels and taken to their van to drive them back to the Bang family home.

Namjoon and Jisung were carried to the sick bay and were greeted by Seok-jin "we meet again Kim Namjoon" he said, Joon's eyes opened wide, he doesn't remember what happened because after a few punches he was knocked out along with Jisung. "Am I in heaven?" he asked, his eyes adjusting to the light "just relax I'm here to treat you and Jisung's wounds" Joon nodded and closed his eyes.

"done!" Jin said after cleaning all of Jisung and Namjoons's cuts and stitching them up "jisung-ah!" Minho yelled running up to the bed that Jisung laid on "jisung your okay, your alive" he said, Jisung opened his eyes and smiled at him "yes I'm alive" Minho started bawling his eyes out and held Jisung's hand "I thought you would've died" Minho said and cried holding Jisung's hand.

And like that they were reunited....

🌕/N: omg this book has 100+👁 were close to 200 thx so much <3