4

The walk from school that day was awesome and it had now become a routine for Minho to walk Jisung home. "So Minho how is your little boyfriend doing?" Minho smiles "were fine- He isn't my boyfriend!!" he yells smacking Hyunjin "whatever you say hyung" Hyunjin says as Changbin chuckles behind them as they squabble. Changbin then notices Jisung talking to this kid "hey Minho who is Jisung talking to?" he asks "what, I was just about to make him eat my fist" Minho said as he let go of Hyunjin.

"Look over their" Changbin said pointing to were Jisung was as he talked to a kid "who is that kid?" Minho asked "and why is he so beautiful" Changbin added "I dare you to talk to him" Hyunjin said "sure, but Minho is coming with me" Changbin said dragging Minho along with him. "Hey Jisung" Minho greeted "hey Minho" Jisung said "meet Felix, he just transfered here and he's from Australia and our birthdays are one day apart" Jisung said almost squealing "and you are?" Felix asked facing Changbin "I'm Seo Changbin" "hmm...Lee Yongbok but I like Felix" they smiled at each other.

"SHALALALALALALA~" Hyunjin sang from the distance "I-I'll get going s-see you around Felix" "you to Changbin" Jisung smiled "Minho isn't it time for your next lesson?" "But I want to stay here with you" he whined like a child "if you don't go I will be upset" Jisung said "fine I'll go" Minho said rolling his eyes and walking to his next lesson.

As the two older left Felix smacked Jisung's shoulder "you had a boyfriend and didn't tell me?!?!" "he's not even my boyfriend, he's straight" Jisung said a frown in his face "oh shut up no straight guy looks at another dude like they just saw the love of their life" Felix said "I think that's a little dramatic" "Denial is a river in Egypt Lee Minho is GAY 🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈" "how are you even- you know what let's continue the tour, I'm not skipping classes for nothing"

After school Minho met up with Jisung at his locker "should we get going?" he asked "actually I'll be going home with Felix, we bonded really quick and would like for me to go to his house" Jisung said "sure you can go have fun" Minho said "thank you bye" Jisung said tunning to catch up with Felix. Hyunjin placed a hand on the olders shoulder "looks like Felix has replaced you" "oh can you ever just shut up" Minho said hitting his arm, but the tree was right Felix could replace him and he most definitely wont allow it.

As Minho left the school he walked down the road his hood up and hands in the hoodie pockets "what is your relationship with that nerd" someone said standing in front of him "ugh it's the terrible 3 I'm so scared" Minho joked waving his arms in the air "oh so it's funny?" Jk asked getting angry "what do you guys want I have a bed at home and it's calling my name" Minho said being sick of their shit. "Here's our deal, you leave Jisung alone and we don't beat you up" Tae said "so you want the easy way or the hard way?" "I don't have time for this" Minho said pushing past Tae.

"That's my boyfriend you just pushed bitch" Jk yelled and punched Minho who dogged it an landed a punch right in his stomach "you will pay for that" Wooyoung yelled and kicked Minho to the ground throwing punches all over the boys face. Minho reached for am empty alcohol bottle and smashed it on the boys head knocking him unconscious "now who wants to play?" he said giving a murderous glare. Sounds of police cars were heard in the distance "shit it's the cops, will finish this next time" Tae said as him and Jk carried Wooyoung away "just a bunch of assholes" Minho said to himself walking away calmly turning off the police siren sound from his phone.   

🌕/N :I hate this chapter so much, but we got a new character, I'm also sorry for making Wooyoung, Jungkook and Taehyung bullies but it is what it is. It's also 1am and I felt bad for not post due me being sick but I'm better now. Bye gn <3