20

Mingi be fine asf 🤧

<<<<>>>>

[Time skip]

Graduation day....

"Omg Jisungie I'm so proud of you, you got to go to a top school and is valedictorian" Jisungs mom said hugging him "maybe it was a bad idea being valedictorian I have to say a speech in front of so many people" Jisung said as his anxiety was slowly taking over. "Honey remember what I told you to say whenever you feel anxious" "yes mom I remember" "now go take your seat with you friends" "okay".

Jisung took his seat next to Minho "are you nervous?" Minho asked him "yeah" Jisung said with a sigh. Minho then intertwined his fingers with Jisung's "don't be nervous you earned it getting valedictorian is great you've worked hard okay?" "okay"

"It would be a great honor for me to call up our valedictorian Han Jisung to the stage" Principal J said, Jisung then stood up "you can do this" Minho told him before he left. Jisung took his stand at the podium.

"Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to come up here and say a quick thing or two" Jisung paused and took a deep breath, he looked Minho and his friends "you got this" Minho mouthed, Jisung smiled "this year was full of so many things for me, I went my whole life of middle and beginning of high school with out anyone to talk to because people thought I was too geeky

"But that all changed when I met someone very special to me called Lee Minho he was quite rude but after a while he softened up to me and took care of me he was with me through thick and thin and I'm honestly so greatful for him being in my life and when he asked me to be his boyfriend I happily said yes"

Minho smiled as he heard Jisung say this "I'm also thankful for my mother, raising me alone was a hard task and I hope me being valedictorian has made you proud to be my mother" Jisung's mom smiled as happy tears fell unto her cheeks. "And best of all I would like to thank my friends for being with me without those 7 idiots I don't think I would be here right now....."

Jisung continued and then ended his speech as a huge applause was heard from the crowd. Outside the event Jk, Taehyung, Wooyoung and anonymous were their planing something "ugh Sannie can you help me?" "ofc dear" "awe what a sweet boyfriend".

Hongjoon then came up to the four of them "what do you think your doing?" he asked "who the fuck are you?" "that doesn't matter" he then turned to Yeosang "good job Yeosang for being an awesome spy" "your welcome". jungkook turned to Yeosang as well "you were a spy?!?" "obviously you guys were just to stupid to notice" Hongjoon laughed "guys you know what to do" he said ordering the workers to take them and take them to the Bang family home "the boss will handle the rest after". "Good plan San" Taehyung said as he was put in handcuffs "shut it dumbass"

Back at the graduation everyone were holding their caps

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

They threw their caps in the air as everyone cheered. And just like that it was the end of our boys high school lives. The real world has started and all we can do is hope life treats them well. But we know with their love for each other it will keep them together no matter what happens.
(Lmao wtf is this😶)

[Time skip~]

Jisung went home to spend time with his mother. "So mom if I tell you I got a scholarship to JYP University would you believe me?" "honey you better nit be fucking with me" "no mom I'm not" "omg my baby I'm so proud of you!" she said hugging him tightly "also mom I'm moving out" his mother broke the hug and stepped back.

"Why?" "mom its not like I don't love you, I love you very much but I am growing and I need to learn to live on my own" "but wont my big baby miss his mommy?" "I will but I have to grow up but don't worry I'll be rooming with Minho so he'll keep me safe" Jisung's mom sighed "that's fine I trust Minho, how about I make you dinner you've got to enjoy mommy's cooking until you leave" "sure mom" Jisung said smiling.

<<<<<>>>>
Lmao if ur asking why the time skip its bc I had writers block and idk if this chapter is good bc it took like 20 minutes to write also I not fixing spelling errors until I feel like it.

Okay gn I have school and wake at 5 and it's 11 rn bye😏