11

I'm sorry but these pics of Han got me barking like a damn dog like GODDAMN.....anyways enjoy I need to take my delulu pills 🙂....

Jisung and Minho were walking into the hallways together after bumping into each other at the gate, they saw a huge poster. Get your dance on and bring a partner for our annual Fall prom of 2023 in just 2 weeks. The two boys looked at the poster then at each other and blushed "l-let's get to class?" Minho asked "y-yeah". As they took their seats all everyone could talk about was prom and how their going to ask out their crush or current partners.

It was first break and their were about 3 prom proposals and 2 confessions. It was now lunch break and jisung sat at his table and dropped his lunch tray on the table "why are you in such a bad mood?" Felix asked "everyone is getting proposals except for me" Jisung said and took an aggressive bite of his Dino nuggies "so you don't like happiness huh?" Jeongin asked "who would" Seungmin said being sick of today.

Soon Hyunjin came up behind Seungmin "hey" he said Seungmin smiled and said 'hi' back, Hyunjin then looked at his hands and started fiddling with his fingers "I-I was wondering since y-you don't have a partner for prom maybe you would like to come with me?" Hyunjin said. Seungmin blushed and nodded his head "okay" he said, Hyunjin looked at Seungmin "really?" Seungmin nods then Hyunjin smiles "see you at prom then" he said and walked away and winks at Seungmin. "Well that was ironic" Seungmin said to his friends who were left baffled "did the Kim Seungmin just get asked to prom?!?! before me!!!" Felix yelled "I guess so..." "congratulations Seungminie" Jisung said and hugged his friend "I'm happy for you hyung" Jeongin said smiling. Felix smiled at Seungmin "fine I'm happy for you too".

At the hyung table "holy fucking shit" Hyunjin said as he sat down "what you had a crush on Seungmin?!" "did he say yes?" "do you have a date to the prom?" Hyunjin just sigh and yelled "I have a fucking date to the prom", his friends smiled at him "good job bro". Hyunjin then turned to them "its your turn you guys have to ask out people to the prom and when I say people I mean, Felix for Changbin and Jisung for Minho" Hyunjin said with a smirk.

"Nahh I'm not really into prom and stuff I just want to sleep at home" Minho said "I don't care if you don't want to but I heard Jisung say he wants to go, if you don't swoop in fast enough someone might ask him before you do" Changbin said "you should be taking your own advice Felix is super beautiful and anyone would love to ask him to the prom" Minho fired back "you guys are sad anyways I'm off the class" Hyunjin said getting up.

"Your actually going to class 10 minutes before the bell?" "yeah I see Seungmin so it so why shouldn't I" "eww you've been watching him you stalker" Changbin said earning a smack on the head from Hyunjin "you shouldn't be talking you stalk Felix on Instagram" "hush you idiot they might hear you" Changbin said hushing Minho "their already gone" "what!". They looked over and saw that the maknae line table was empty, deserted, abandoned, left to decays, forgotten "I think they get it author" Minho yelled "who is he talking to?" Hyunjin whispered to Changbin "I have no idea" "lets leave before we catch crazy" "let's go".

🌕/N: did u enjoy my poor attempt to be funny, did u laugh?, if u did here's a cookie 🍪 (its vegan for all my vegans out there lol) if u didn't 🖕 okay bye <3