17

Did moon just double update? Yes sirrrrr I'm on that sigma writer gring lmao the studying from school is getting to my head anyways enjoy this chapter

<<<<<<<>>>>>>

The exams started and were over in a flash and the results were out, in their school they put the people who scored the highest all the way to the people who scored the lowest.

"Guys results are out" Jeongin said running to the board that was being covered by student "make a hole people" Changbin said pushing past some people so his boyfriend and friends could see "thank you binnie" Felix said and pecked his lips "ewww" Minho said and pushed the in-love couple so he could see his score.

"Fuck I got 10th" Changbin said "I got 9th it's like we were made to be next to each other" Felix said and held Changbin's hand "eww pda right in front of my salad" Hyunjin complained "wow I got 7th" Jeongin said smiling "shit! I got 76th" Hyunjin said Seungmin pat him on the back "it's better than last time you got 90th I say it's an improvement" "awe thanks" "what did you get then Seungmin?" Minho asked "3rd" "damn" Hyunjin said and the others chuckled.

Jisung looked at the very top and saw what he got "I got 1st" he said smiling "how about you Minnie" "hmmm" he said looking for his name and rank "holy shit I got 2nd place" "for the first time in forever~" Changbin sang earning a smack on the head from Minho.

"Okay students get back to your classes or else detention for all of you!" the  principal said with a megaphone scaring students away with his face. He came up to the boys "Han Jisung may I speak to you in my office?" "sure principal J" "oh and Minho good job on your recent exams I'm glad to see your dramatic improvement whatever your doing keep it up". Minho smirked at making the younger blush from when he meant. "oh and Hwang Hyunjin I'm glad to see you've moved up the ranking I hope you can keep on going up and maybe one day you can beat Jisung" they all smiled "bye guys"

Jisung walked into principal J's office and sat on the chair in front of his table "you and your friends are going to be graduating soon and I wanted to talk collages with you since you've gotten consistent good grades, do you have any collage you think of going to?" Jisung nods "probably JYP University its been a dream of mine since I was in year 7" Jisung said.

"Lucky for you JYP Uni is actually part of the schools that called us wanting you as their student on a fully funded scholarship" this was big news for Jisung, he never wanted his mother to pay for his university because she's already done so much for him, being a single mom is tuff so he wants to say thank you to her by working really hard to get a scholarship from the best university in Seoul, this was his dream come true "really principal J?" he asked making sure he wasn't trippn'

"For real they say after you graduate you can come view the campus and have a talk with JYP himself" Principal J said, Jisung was so happy he was going to his dream school and he has a lovely boyfriend. Wait Minho! What if they can't go to the same uni will they have to do long distance will they break up?!?!, these were what was going through Jisung's mind and principal J noticed this. "How about you think about this and give me feedback on how you feel okay" principal J said with a smile

Jisung nodded "thank you" he said and was out of the office. Instead of Jisung going back to his class he made his way to the roof and sat on the bench thinking.

<<<<>>>>

🌕/N: I hate this chapter bc I know nothing abt getting schools for uni so I'm sorry if anything said was wrong😭

I'm I the only one that's loosing interest in a lot of things all I do now is be delulu on c.ai and listen to music lol k bye