15

🌕/N: these chapters are pre written bc I'll start going to school soon and I'm planning on ending this book be4 it starts so I can focus on my studies...okay enjoy this not filler chapter😊

<<<<<<>>>>>>>

~~Recap~~

Jisung pushed his glasses up and took a deep breath "let's do this". Jisung walked into the prom and it was filled with kids dancing talking in a corner and some already eating at the food table. "Omggg Jisungggg" Felix said and hugged his friend "hey Felix where is Changbin?" "oh he's in the washroom fixing up his outfit he said him and his friends planned on doing a dramatic intro" Felix said smiling and giggling.

Soon after Seungmin and Jeongin entered and they started chatting with their friends. The music then stopped and changed "preeeeesenting the hhhhhhandsome foursommmmmeeee Bang chan, Minho, Changbin and Hyunjinnnnnn" the Dj yelled of course over hyping them.

The doors opened as the four of them walked in like they owned the place, all eyes were on them as they walked in, Chan then took the mic from the DJ "let's get this party started!" he exclaimed and a bunch of cheers were heard and the music blasted loudly through the speakers. "Well that was an entrance" Seungmin said as the four guys came up to them "shall we?" they all said extending their hands towards their dates "we shall" their dates responded as they placed their hands their partners palm.

"You look really good today, not like you don't look good everyday but today you look even better" Minho said placing a kiss on the back of Jisung's hand, the younger blushed it all felt like a dream "I can say the same about you, you are looking handsomer than usual" "you are looking cuter than usual" they smiled as they made their way to the food table.

"Hey stop that" a chaperone said chasing the kid who was pouring alcohol into the fruit punch, the minsung couple laughed and went to take some cans of soda. "I'm super happy right now I was so freaking nervous to come here even pretended I was sick" Minho laughed his beautiful laugh that was like music to Jisung's ears "I was nervous too you know" Jisung looked at Minho "you Lee Minho was nervous?!?" Jisung said surprised "don't be so shocked" Minho said and slowly intertwined their fingers together.

The music then changed from an upbeat one to a more slower song, couples started making their way to the center to slow dance with each other "wanna have this dance?" Jisung chuckled "sure". They made their way to the dance floor "I've never really ballroom danced before" Jisung said getting a bit embarrassed "just follow my lead, place your hands on my shoulder" Jisung did as told and Minho placed his hands on Jisung's small waist.

They danced together Minho looked into Jisung's dark orbes and saw how the lights shinned in his eyes making it look like his eyes held the the whole universe which it did, it held the whole of Minho's universe. The youngers face was just so soft and beautiful and just perfect and that was when he realized he hand unintentionally fallen for the younger.

He smiled to himself as he and Jisung held eye contact through out the whole slow dance, he wished this moment would last forever but whatever has a beginning always has an end. The music stopped and everyone slowly went back to were they were before. "May I have your attention please" someone said through the microphone on stage "my name is Lisa and I'm the president of the student council if it wasn't for our amazing student council this prom wouldn't have been able to hold" she took a pause

"I also want to announce that your votes for winter prom Queen and winter prom King have been counted and the decision is now finally made" she took out a piece of paper and read it "actually tonight will mark history in our high school for this is the first time we have gotten TWO prom Kings" everyone held their breath "and the winners are Han Jisung and Lee Minho as the Winter prom King of  2023!" she yelled and the whole room was filled with applause.

Jisung and Minho took their seat on some fancy throne that was decorated in a winter theme that had fake Icicles shooting out of it, they were both given crowns and sashes and blue roses (since it's winter themed). Everyone cheered  Minho and Jisung's pictures were taken, it was tradition for the prom King and queen to walk down the stairs with their arms linked and that's what they did.

Soon after the prom went on nice and smoothly and the school even got NewJeans to perform their song 'Super Shy' everyone recorded and screamed. This was the best prom ever. At around 12am the prom was over and students were helping clean up. "That was so fun" Jeongin squealed as he held unto Chan "are we going to ignore that the fucking NewJeans performed here!!?!?!!" Seungmin exclaimed "they just don't understand babe" Hyunjin said ruffling the puppy like boy's hair "and Jisung and I got voted prom king" Minho said smiling at Jisung. "I will never forget tonight" Changbin said snaking his arm around Felix's waist "were going to get going now bye" their friends all left leaving the minsung couple alone.

"So....."

"So......"

"Let's go the park near by" Minho said "sure let's gaur" Jisung said smiling, they held hands as they walked to the park enjoying the crisp October air that flowed through both their hairs. As they made it to the park they sat under a tree and Jisung rested his head on Minho's lap. "What a starry night it is tonight" Minho said playing with the youngers hair. Their was silence as the two enjoyed the night sky and sounds of their surroundings

"the moon is so beautiful tonight"

Jisung shot his head up and looked at Minho, did he just say–no it can't be.....can it "Minho did you just-" "yes I just did" Jisung blushed.

Jisung sat up so he was right in front of Minho "Han Jisung...I want to tell you something....something I didn't expect to happen at all it was just so unintentional, I wasn't meant to fall for you but I did" Minho held unto Jisung's hands "at first I couldn't come to terms with myself, I've only ever liked girls but when it came to you I-I don't know something just drew me towards you, you are like a magnet and I'm the metal that got stuck in its magnetic field my attraction towards you can't be broken, what I'm trying to say it Jisung I-I like you very very much more than I can even comprehend"

Jisung smiled at him and held Minho's face in his right hand so that they could make eye contact "I like you to, I like you so fucking much that I can't stop thinking about you" they both smiled and held each others hands. Minho took a look at his watch and saw that the time was 2am going to three "do you mind if I walk you home?" Minho said chuckling, Jisung smiled and nodded. The two walked to Jisung's house holding hands and smiling and then giggling whenever they made eye contact they were happy.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

🌕/N: This is my longest chapter so far I hope you enjoyed this, I was smiling the whole time as I wrote this chapter. They finally confessed ahhhhh😭😭.

Pls don't 4get to vote and leave comments💖