2 [Edited]

Hey Luna here, I want to say that this book may have sort chapter and also longer chapters, honestly depends in my mood, so enjoy

∆∆∆∆∆

Minho turned to see his new seat mate and to his dismay it was the Han Jisung a groan left his mouth "well hello to you to" Jisung said trying to be nice "of all people the universe decided it to be you as my seat mate" Minho said. Jisung rolled his eyes and got back to the class and his notes. Minho rested his head on his arms that were on his desk and tried to fall asleep. After a few minutes he was still not sleeping, he turned his head to stare at the younger as he wrote his notes.

Even as weird as it was Minho stared at the boys concentrated face and noticed a small bruise on the boys cheek and a cut on his lip.

What happened to him?

He found himself asking and then realized he didn't give a fuck about the stupid little nerd. It's the last bell and everyone is packing "okay everyone do your homework and turn it in this Friday, have a nice day" the teacher says. "Thank you teacher" the class says in unison.

Students pour into the halls and it's soon filled with chatter. Jisung is still sitting as his desk waiting for the halls to calm down and to do his homework. After an hour he's done and sighs, he looks and sees Minho still sleeping. He couldn't help but stare at the olders bunny like features,

"so peaceful" he says as his cheeks start reddening a little. He shakes the older awake "wake up it's been an hour since class was out" he said. Minho stretches like a cat, yawns and walks out the classroom completely ignoring the younger.

Jisung packs his stuff hoping that they wont be there today. He walked into the halls "hey nerd" he heard the familiar voice "hey Wooyoung" Jisung said, his voice void of emotion "don't you dare say his name" Taehyung says walking in hands in his hoodie pocket "you heard what he said know your place nerd" Junkook said walking in. "your so full of yourself" Wooyoung said throwing a punch at the boy's soft cheeked face. That sent Jisung falling to the floor "your such a nerd Tae said kicking the boy in the ribs "no wonder no one likes you" Jk said and joins "your such a narcissistic asshole" Wooyoung said kicking his ribs with a great amount of force.

This went on for about 30 whole minutes "let's go boys" Tae says wrapping his arm around his boyfriend's waist "babe can we have Korean BBQ tonight" Jk asked doing ageyo for his boyfriend "sure babe" he said placing a kiss on his cheek "eww you guys are making me feel single when you know I'm not" Wooyoung says. They laugh and walk out the school leaving Jisung on the ground with a thankfully not broken rib cage, just bruised sides. The boy gets up and struggles to find his glasses on the floor. He finally gets them and stands up after struggling a bit due to the pain. He felt a presence behind him, he turns his head and saw no one. Probably his mind playing tricks on him, he limped his way out of school.

But there was someone there, someone who saw the whole thing go down. Lee Minho. He felt bad for the boy, maybe he did give just a little fuck about the stupid little nerd....