01. Messy bedroom

Messy bedroom

Messy bedroom

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Doyun sat down on the floor, her back resting against the carefully made bed. The light pink duvet was neatly placed on the bed, the wind entering the room from the window above it made it flow ever so slightly.

Doyun stared blankly at the open beige luggage in front of her, slowly moving her eyes to all of her clothes scattered around her room. It was a total mess, and Doyun hated her room being a mess.

Why was it a mess, you may ask? It was all because of the young girl scavenging the older's closet in search of even more summer attires.

"What do you think of this blouse?" Hyein chimed innocently, her big shiny eyes gazing at the older girl's tired face. The latter turned to her left, studying the blue velvety blouse Hyein was holding in front of her. It was not that bad, it was just extremely ugly. When did I even buy that? Doyun thought.

"Is that even mine? It's so ugly." Doyun stated, a disgusted expression plastered on her round features.

Hyein grinned, "I'm glad we think the same." And there goes another piece of clothing on the wooden floor of Doyun's room.

Doyun jumped up from the floor, walking towards Hyein with a done expression on her face, "Can you stop throwing clothes around my room?"

Hyein burst out laughing, covering her mouth with her hands. Doyun ran around the room, gathering all of her clothes from the wooden floor.

The front door caught her attention when she heard the distinct sound of her house's doorbell. Danielle is here. Danielle is here and my luggage is completely empty.

"Dohyuck, can you open the door?" Doyun screamed, hoping her brother would hear her. His heavy steps could be heard downstairs, as he opened the door, Danielle's cheerful voice reverberating in the house.

It took only a few seconds for the latter to walk up the stairs and poke her head inside of the messy room, "What's going on in here?"

Doyun could only sit down on her queen-sized bed with a loud sigh, "Hyein is transforming my room into a junkyard."

"Now, you're exaggerating." The youngest said, throwing yet another piece of clothing, a pair of denim shorts to be exact, on the floor. The oldest raised her eyebrows at Hyein, encouraging Dani to do something since she couldn't do anything to stop her.

"Ok, Hyein, maybe you should find another method to choose the clothes." Dani rushed towards the girl, preventing her from throwing anything else on the floor.

The white wooden door creaked, opened by Dohyuck. The boy's eyes were covered by his pitch-black hair, but Doyun could still read his playful expression. "Why is your luggage still empty?" He asked with a scoff, raising his eyebrow at his sister.