11. Birthday bliss

Birthday bliss

Birthday bliss

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

"How does this look?"

Doyun tiredly looked up at the cheerful girl rummaging in her room's closet, showing her a pastel pink dress with a beautiful lace design on the chest, "Like the ten thousand dresses you already showed me, Hyein."

It had been only a day since Hyein, Danielle, and Dohyuck arrived in Jeju, and her room was already a mess thanks to Earthquake Hyein – a nickname Danielle had given the youngest because of her exuberant personality. Exuberant is an understatement.

As soon as they arrived at the airport, Hyein actually managed to get held back by the security guards because of something 'dangerous' she was carrying. Turns out it was just a half-opened bottle of makeup remover which was too big for the airport guidelines. But still, their three hours stuck at the airport weren't going to come back to them.

When they finally met up with Doyun, Danielle jumped on her, hugging her and making her stumble, which resulted in both of them falling to the ground. In the middle of the airport.

Because of the little inconvenience at the airport, as soon as they arrived at the resort, the sky was already dark and the moon high in the firmament. All of the three arriving were too tired to do anything so they decided to meet on the next day to go to the village and spend some time together.

The real next day, which would be none other than Doyun's birthday.

Summer was truly her season, being born on the first days of July confirmed it.

"Hyein, you're always the last to get ready!" Doyun scolded the youngest, who had just decided the dress she was going to wear for that special day, "Dohyuck and Jungwon are waiting for us!"

Danielle only laughed at the scene, laying down on her belly on Doyun's comfortable bed. She was already ready, fixing her makeup and her hair.

"I'm ready, I'm ready!" Hyein panicked, quickly tying her shoelaces as she placed herself in front of the mirror. She ran a hand through her hair, "Do I look good?"

"Yes, Dohyuck is going to like your outfit." Danielle smiled, already knowing why the girl was so meticulous about her look. Hyein flashed her a toothy grin, grabbing her phone from the bedside table, "We can go!"

Doyun opened the door, going down the stairs with the girls next to her.

They quickly reached the main plaza, where Dohyuck and Jungwon were sitting on the fountain, speaking to a figure standing in front of them.

Jungwon noticed the girls approaching, jumping up from the fountain, "How long do girls take to get ready? I fear that the stereotype is real." He laughed.

"Shut up, it's Hyein," Doyun sighed, "Danielle and I were ready twenty minutes ago."

Dohyuck approached them, wrapping his sister in his arms, "Happy birthday, oldie!"