Candle Light Love

This is a combination one shot requested by isateamconrad and Infinity0312!
This is also a warning for possible smut scenes. And I kinda changed the song as well, just because I wanted to know if it would work, and I kinda think it does? Comment down below if you guys agree or disagree.

It was a late December afternoon when Belly got the message.

Conrad - I'm on my way to get you. We are seeing snow on the beach.

Belly had smiled at the message as she quickly messaged 'okay' back to Conrad. She was excited to see him again after quite a few weeks since she last saw him. Conrad constantly gave Belly updates.

I'm in my car on my way to you.

Four hours away.

Just made it to CT.

Passed NYC

Belly had smiled as she gently opened up her draw and pulled out a shirt. She didn't know how long she and Conrad would be way, but she did know that she didn't need a lot. She had put in a extra pair of jeans into a bag as well as some underwear and a shirt. She would only need the jacket that she was currently wearing. She heard her phone chime as it was Conrad. He was at the front. She smiled, and quietly snuck downstairs. It was only her and Steven currently at home, as their mother had been with the Fishers through the journey of Susannah's cancer. Belly smiled as she saw the Range Rover at front and opened the door.

"Hi," Belly said, slightly out of breath.

"Hey."

Conrad was dressed in a dark fleece. With the years, Belly always wondered what they would look like in winter. Both he and Jeremiah. She always only knew the summer versions of them. With flip-flops and sunburned noses. And now, with her and Conrad actually together, she was seeing a part of him that she always wished she would get to see. The part that she was jealous most girls saw of them.

"I can't believe you're here," Belly said as Conrad smiled. 

"Yeah, me neither," Conrad said as Belly jumped into the car.

"You didn't bring a coat?" Conrad asked noticing Belly was only wearing a thin jersey. 

"Uh, I forgot, but I'm not cold," Belly said.

Conrad had shaken his head, yanking his fleece over his head, and threw it at Belly. 

"Put this on," Conrad said panting.

Belly had pulled the fleece over her head. It was warm and didn't smell like cigarettes. It just smelled like him.

So Conrad quit smoking, went through Belly's mind as Conrad looked at her.

"Want to go to the beach?" Conrad asked as Belly smiled and he had put on the heater in his car.

"Yeah!" Belly said excitedly as Conrad started to drive.

The music played through the car. Belly and Conrad loved how they were able to not talk. When in a car or even right before Belly and her family had left Cousins to come back for the new school year, she and Conrad could just sit and be there. That was enough for them.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much trouble do you think we'll be in when they find out we're gone?" Conrad had eventually asked as they were busy driving.

"Oh, I'm not getting into any trouble. I'm telling everyone you kidnapped me," Belly said as Conrad looked shocked at her smiling. 

"What? Please. You jumped at the chance," Conrad said.