Fighting For Her

Follow this one shot's journey on BellyandConrad22!

Belly woke up. She was on the ground in a sleeping bag while her head had hurt. She looked as her brother was watching over her while it seemed like things were going down very fast, faster than they ever should go down. Belly got up, exhaling, as she looked at everything.

"Conrad spoke to his father again. Adam pulled out of everything. He got the house back for us. For them," Steven said as Belly exhaled.

"Question is, what are you going to do to save your relationship?" Steven asked as Belly got up.

"What am I going to do? Something no one is going to like," Belly said as she ran downstairs.

"Maybe... Maybe it's better if you guys just totally go away. And break contact with Belly. It's better like that," Taylor said.

Belly watched as her best friend was talking to Conrad and Jeremiah. She stood still as Steven was behind her. Quietly they looked at everything that was said. It was like something was happening. Something a lot more major than anyone could ever imagine. Belly looked at her brother as he gave her a look. The look had told Belly that this was her decision.

"Don't do that," Belly said as Taylor and the boys looked at her.

"Don't tell them what they have to do regarding me. And don't say you know what's best for me. Nobody, including you, supported me in my relationship with Conrad," Belly said as Conrad exhaled.

"And how did that turn out for you, babes? Where did he leave you?" Taylor asked.

"This... Whatever this was," Belly said motioning to Taylor.

"Is done. I'm done with you, with my mother, with Jeremiah with all of you. The only person who is currently supporting me is Steven, and that states a lot," Belly said as she walked towards the front door, stopping and turned around.

"I love you, Conrad," Belly said as Conrad looked at her.

"I've always loved you, and I always will. Never forget that," Belly said as she went outside.

"Pack your bags. It's time we went home. It's Belly's turn to figure out what she wants," Steven said.

"You're really leaving her?" Taylor asked.

"Conrad will take care of her. I know that," Steven said.

"He didn't the first time round," Taylor said.

"How do you know that I am what she needs right now, Steven? Maybe it is better if we just go away from one another," Conrad said.

"Because I know you. And I know her. I know you guys will be the perfect couple again. I know, Conrad. I know about the night that you and Belly had spent here in December," Steven said.

Belly crept into the house. It was something that she was unfamiliar with. She never thought that she would have to do that. She closed the door as she exhaled, seeing all the lights off, giving her a sign that Steven was asleep. Suddenly, as she was making her way up the stairs, the light went on. She got a fright and saw it was her brother.

"Good damn, Steven. Don't do that," Belly said as Steven smiled.

"I've been trying to get hold of you for days. Where were you these last 48 hours?" Steven asked.

"Somewhere," Belly said.

"Was that Conrad's range rover? Belly, be honest with me please. I'm not going to yell," Steven said as Belly smiled.

"Okay, fine, I was with Conrad. Happy?" Belly asked.

"Why were you with Conrad and how?" Steven asked.

"Me and Conrad went up to Cousins. He came to pick me up here and we drove up there," Belly said as Steven looked smug at her.

"Don't. Don't look at me like that," Belly said.

"Did something happen?" Steven asked as Belly looked at him

The look that Belly gave him was one that asked if he wanted to know. Steven got disgusted, but at the same time he didn't know when was the last time he did see Belly like this.

"I've never seen you like this before," Steven said.

"Like what?" Belly asked.

"Happy. Excited. I like seeing you like this. It feels like life is slowly slipping through our fingers with Susannah, and you are happy. How does that happen?" Steven asked.

"Although I think both my and Conrad's relationship with Jeremiah is over, we are happy. We love each other," Belly said.

"I can see you guys do," Steven said looking away and then again at his sister.

"You do know what Jere will do if he finds out, right?" Steven asked as Belly nodded.

"Me and Conrad, that night. It was supposed to happen. It was exactly what was supposed to happen. Steven, I know I am only sixteen years old, but I know what I feel. I love him. I love Conrad," Belly said as Steven smiled at his sister.

"Keep up the good work then," Steven said as he went back to reading and Belly walked up the stairs.

"I had no idea she told you about that," Conrad said.

"What were the two of you doing here in December?" Taylor asked.

"I brought her up here to see the snow on the beach," Conrad said as Jeremiah launched forward towards his brother, but Steven stopped him.

"Conrad didn't violate Belly in any way, Jere. In fact, Belly told me it was exactly what should have happened. She loved Conrad. Belly loves Conrad. And she always will. Con," Steven said as Conrad looked at him.

"If you still want her, go, and get her. This time no one is standing in your way. When she told me she was out of her mind in love I didn't believe her. Now I do. Fight for her man," Steven said.

Conrad had looked at Steven for a singular second, before he slipped past all of them. He knew where he had to go and find Belly. He ran down to the beach, the same place where he had kissed Belly a year ago. he saw the young girl standing, watching the waves crashing, as he had walked up towards her. Belly looked behind her as she saw how Conrad came towards her. She wanted to say something, but her mouth couldn't open. She was scared; she was scared that if she were to say anything it would only end in tragedy. She looked as Conrad was now standing in front of her. He reached out to grab Belly's hand as he pulled her in closer to him, smashing his lips into hers. The kiss was different than any of their other kisses. It was soft and gently. Something that both always seeked out for. But it was also passionate. Belly threw her arms around Conrad's neck, deepening the kiss as he cupped her cheek. The kiss, the wind blowing over the ocean, the waves crashing over their feet. It was perfect. Something that Belly had always wanted. And it was hers.

The future may be unclear, but it is still mine.