Movie Cuddles

I don't really know from where I got the idea, but I got it from somewhere and decided to try it out. Ain't a long one shot, but thought I might do something different.
Please leave requests for the next one shot if you guys have any ideas!

Belly was around the age of thirteen when she and Conrad were alone at the house. The mothers had gone for a book reading at the club while Steven and Jeremiah went to a party with a bunch of boys they had met at the boardwalk. Conrad didn't want to go. He had spent a huge part of the night playing the guitar in his room. Belly had stayed up in her own room listening to him for awhile and then she came back down. She made herself hot cocoa and sat down on the couch. She had loved watching old shows and was busy watching Peter Pan when Conrad had finally come down from his room.

Belly had just looked at him and felt like she was, in a way, more shy than she usually would be. She had glasses on as well as braces. She was wearing some jean shorts and a very oversized T-shirt. A blanket covered her feet while she didn't want to think about anything that could happen. Belly saw as Conrad made himself a cup of coffee and sat down next to her.

"Aren't you a little old for Peter Pan?" Conrad had asked her while Belly just chuckled.

"If you have a better suggestion," Belly said motioning towards the TV.

Conrad just smiled at her as he got up. From the pile of DVDs, he grabbed one. Belly couldn't see what it was, but had guessed it was some kind of racing movie. When it came on, she saw the paintings. She had looked at Conrad, confused as to why he was playing it.

"Letters to Juliette?" Belly asked.

"Me and my mom watched it once and I thought you might like it," Conrad said.

"You're acting really... Nice," Belly said hesitantly.

She didn't know what was going on nor if Conrad was just bribed by Susannah to involve her in things. She shook her head. She smiled at the movie, falling with her head against the pillow. Conrad looked at the young teen girl who was slowly falling asleep. He scooted closer to her, putting his arm around her shoulders, and pulled her closer into his body. She laid her head on his chest comfortably while Conrad kept his arm wrapped around her body. Belly drifted off to sleep and a the movie had ended, Conrad looked at Belly. She was peacefully asleep in his arms. He smiled as he switched off the television and picked Belly up. Carrying her up the stairs, Conrad pushed her bedroom door open with his foot. Conrad had laid Belly down on the bed, and threw a blanket over her. He had put Junior Mint between her arms, smiling, as he brushed her hair away.

"Good night, Bells," Conrad softly whispered against her ear.

He had switched the light off, looking at Belly, and closed the door. And that was the moment he knew. That was the moment that Conrad Fisher knew he was in love with Belly Conklin.