It's Just Dancing

Y/N sat at a VIP area, scoping out her next meal. It was a Monday night, the beginning of the week making traffic slow. She was beginning to think there wouldn't be a blood bag for her that night. Until a handsome stranger walking towards the bar caught her eye. It had been a while since she found someone so attractive, but for some reason this one stuck out to her.

His shirt clung to his pectoral muscles and the sleeves were right around his biceps. He had an arm full of tattoos. Eyes raking him over, she also noticed the two lip piercings, and his doe eyes that were almost hidden beneath his longer hair that just barely tickled the back of his neck. He'd be one of the finest blood bags she'd ever sent off. She considered being selfish and keeping him for herself though. She usually settled for less just to make sure she was able to provide good product. But maybe she'd spoil herself tonight. After all, how could she pass up a man like that?

Before she realized it, she was sauntering over to him. She was glad she had chosen to wear the shortest skirt she owned that night. Y/N knew she had killer legs and he was sure to notice them. Along with every other asset she possessed. Men weren't any kind of challenge. She propped herself up on the bar stool next to him. He hadn't turned to her yet, but she was sure he noticed her presence. How couldn't he?

Leaning back against the bar she spoke, "What's a handsome man like you doing here alone?"

He finally looked up to her, and to Y/N's surprise, he was even better looking up close. She even found herself catching her breath. Jungkook felt the exact same way as he looked at the most hypnotizing woman he had ever laid eyes on. 

Jungkook wasn't one for dating. He never wanted to open his heart up to someone, in fear that another person he loved could be taken away from him. When ever he needed some release, he would find some girl at a bar. Even though it never made it past one night, he was always the perfect gentleman. But he made sure to never see her again. 

This woman in front of him now made him nervous. He wasn't sure this was someone he could only spend a night with. He told himself immediately he needed to get away from her, and stay far away. He then remembered she had asked him a question. 

"I'm not alone. My friends are over there." He pointed at a random group of some guys he didn't know. Another reason he needed to get away from this siren of a woman was because she could very well be one of the monsters he was after.

Y/N's eyes moved to where Jungkook was pointing. She saw the guys dancing with some girls that were too entirely drunk. A handful of the blood bags in that group were going to be taken as stock. Giving her more of a reason to take this man for herself. One less person to compel to forget later. 

"And why aren't you dancing with some girl too?"

Jungkook made a quick excuse, "Going through a break up. I didn't even want to be here tonight."

Y/N wasn't sure if she believed that story. He wasn't showing enough emotion for it to be true and she knew humans to be overly emotional. One of the many things she disliked about them.

"You don't seem too upset about it." She watched for any kind of reactions from the man.
Jungkook knew better than to let his guard down. It was very possible this woman was a vampire, "I've gone pretty numb to it. Alcohol helps."

"Then let's get another round of drinks!" As soon as the words were spoken, two shots were placed in front of them.

They played this game for a while, talking without letting each other know anything. Names weren't exchanged, and neither of them said anything that was actually true. Y/N wasn't sure if there was a reason behind his calculated answers. But for the night she didn't care, she didn't expect him to live past the next few hours anyways. 

"Let's dance." She grabbed his hand. 

Her cold temperature didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. Vampire, that's what she was. He was glad he hadn't given her any information as to who he was, and that he tried to ignore her intoxicating beauty. She really was a demon, dripping with temptation. 

"I'm not really into dancing." He wasn't sure why, but he was grabbing onto her hand as well.

 The woman in front of him bit down on her bottom lip and pulled a little more on his hand, "Why not?"

"Dancing with you might get me in trouble." Shit. He showed too much weakness. Now she knew she was getting to him. 

"Oh come on!" She leaned into him as he still sat on the bar stool, and whispered in his ear, "It's just dancing."

He looked at her lips that were dangerously close to his own, and then glanced down at their intertwined fingers. He wondered why he felt excited, tempted and even turned on, instead of revolted and disgusted. He needed to keep reminding himself that she was a monster. 

But that was hard to do when her backside pressed so sinfully into his groin, following the rhythm of the music. It was almost impossible to think that she was his enemy as his arms wrapped perfectly around her petite and toned frame. Jungkook couldn't stand to think that he would need to kill her, as her arm came up, wrapping around his neck while she threw her head back against his chest. Their lips were practically grazing each other, wanting to touch completely. But neither of them made the final connection. 

A few songs went on, and Jungkook was utterly and totally lost in her. Any thoughts of a mission, the missing people, and the fact that this woman was a vampire had disappeared from his mind.
They were chest to chest now, still swaying to the music. Y/N took her time, enjoying the feeling of his muscles under his shirt, and the excitement in his jeans. It had been a while since a man made her react in such a way. Actually, she had never had this reaction to a man. All she could think about was his hands and mouth all over her body. The plan of taking him as her next meal, quickly changed into making him her personal blood bag. She thought of keeping him around for a while. The dangerous idea of changing him into a vampire even crossed her mind. But she mentally shook it away before she could ponder on it any longer. 

"Boss... I'm sorry to interrupt but there's an issue." Hyun, the head of security for the club was now interrupting Y/N's fun. 

"Is it that important it can't wait?" Her words were almost a snarl, reminding Jungkook what she really was. He needed to get away now before it was too late. It was then he remembered he was here on a mission.

"I wouldn't be bothering you if it wasn't." The security guard avoided eye contact with Y/N. He knew she was going to be furious. 

"That's alright. I should go find my boys. Thank you for the dancing." Jungkook was trying to get away, and fast. 

The woman locked eyes with him, "You'll come back though. I know you will. We'll see each other again." And with those words she followed the large security guard and disappeared into the sea of dancing people. 

What scared Jungkook, was he believed every word she had just said.