An Unwanted Visitor

Jungkook laid still, listening to her quiet breathing. His arms were still around her small frame, her cheek resting against his hard chest. It was hard to ignore how her skin was slightly colder than that of a human, but looking down at her soft features, he was able to push the thought aside.

Across the room sun rays started peaking in through small windows. He noted how the windows didn't come anywhere near the bed. For a brief second, the thought of pulling her into the light crossed Jungkook's mind. It would immediately end her, lighting her up in flames. Death by sun was painful, literally burning them alive. He couldn't bring himself to end her that way. The kindest way was to just drive a wooden stake into her heart. 

He slowly removed himself from the bed, not making any sounds. Once he was standing at the edge, he longed to be back in it with her. The idea of staying here with her in his embrace, tangled in the sheets together, sounded more appealing than whatever else he needed to do today. There was a chance the passion of last night wouldn't follow into today though, and she could kill him as soon as she woke up. 

Jungkook glanced around the room, taking in the piles of books, stacks of loose papers on a desk, the ginormous, golden framed mirror against the far wall, and numerous plants scattered on book shelves. This was obviously where she always stayed, as it was well lived in. He wondered to himself if she would try to find somewhere else, now that he knew she was here. Looking at the wooden desk, he knew he should break one of the legs off and stab her in the heart. He knew he shouldn't allow her to live any longer and shouldn't risk her finding a new hiding spot. But as he looked back to the bed, where she was peacefully sleeping, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he left the room and went down the stairs, put his clothes back on, and left while trying to block out any second thoughts.

Y/N had been awake since Jungkook left the bed. She quietly waited for him to make a move, getting ready to defend herself. She was shocked when he made no attempt to end her life, and instead simply left, leaving her wondering if he had any kind of internal battle with himself over the subject. 

Currently she was having one with herself as well. Did she really just spend the night with a famed hunter? How could she allow the enemy into her bed? Why did she want him to come back again? Was she really upset that he just left?

For the first time ever, she felt used. He took what he wanted and slipped out before any more words could be exchanged. But why should she care? They would never work. They were enemies who had sworn to hate and kill each other. She would forget their night together and the next time they met, she would tear his heart from his chest. 

But how could she forget the pleasurable, lust filled night with The Crucifier. She could still feel his rough hands and hot lips on her cold skin. The feeling of being filled to the brim by him set her whole body on fire. In her mind, she kept replaying his sounds of pleasure. And the multiple orgasms he gave her continued consuming her thoughts. 

Her hand traveled down her naked body before finding her core. Only imagining his hands, she began pleasuring herself. Right as she was about to find that release, she heard a creek in the door frame. 

Covering herself with the satin sheets, she immediately sat up to find an unwanted visitor.

He laughed, "No no, please keeping going. I was enjoying the show." The smirk on his face made Y/N's skin crawl. 

"Sungtae," she hissed, "what are you doing here?"

"My father was concerned and asked me to pay you a visit. We both wanted to make sure you were doing okay since products have been a bit short. But from over here it looks like you're doing just fine," he stepped into the room, nearing the bed, "So why have your numbers been down?"

Sungtae was the son of the man who ran this whole operation. His father had turned him when he came of age just so they could build an empire. They didn't have well known names in the vampire world but they were still known. Any vampire that actually mattered knew they sold the best blood bags. It's how Sungtae and his father made all of their wealth.

"I've had some trouble with pests. Hunters keep poking their noses in things they shouldn't. Kind of like someone else I know." She glared at the handsome vampire. She never denied he was good looking, but he was revolting. Sungtae had no respect for women of any species and treated them like property and assets. As a woman who demanded only respect and used fear to keep people, especially men, in line, she tried to stay far away from Sungtae. 

"You? Trouble with Hunters? I'm supposed to believe that the acclaimed Blood Siren isn't capable of putting some Hunters down?"

"These ones aren't as stupid as the others. They're just taking a little longer to be dealt with."

"But you are dealing with them." It was more of a statement or order rather than a question. 

"Of course I am."

Sungtae dragged his eyes over Y/N's small frame under the sheets, "Then why am I getting the impression you've been a bit... distracted?"

"I am not distracted. I'm handling things."

"I've been told there's a man in your life... I don't like to be jealous, Y/N."

She rolled her eyes, "Then don't be. I don't belong to you."

"Yet," he glared, "Get your numbers up. My father wants your numbers back up to normal this week. And he wants them doubled next week. So I suggest you stop whoring around or I'll kill that pathetic little human you had here last night."

There was a lump in her throat. Sungtae had seen the Crucifier leave this morning. Obviously he had no clue who he was actually seeing, or Y/N would have been in much more trouble. She couldn't let anything happen to him though.

"He'll get all the products he's asking for."

"He better. Now think about me while you finish." 

"In your fucking dreams." She growled as he made his exit.