The Island

There was no way Jungkook was letting her go alone. As soon as she had boarded the yacht he quickly followed. By ensuring his scent was already on her due to his jacket, she wouldn't even realize he was there. He made his way down to where all of the other humans were being kept.
What he found there disgusted him. All of the humans were tied up, sat in rows along the floor, most of them still unconscious. The people that were awake had obviously been compelled to cooperate. He knew he had to somehow get everyone to safety as soon as they made it to land. The only problem was he had no clue where they were headed or how far away their destination was from the mainland. 

"They're going to catch you." A girl whispered to him.

He looked over to her, noting she had obviously been a tourist visiting Busan. Her eyes were puffy and there were dark circles under them. The dark bruise on her cheek was a sign she tried to fight back. 

"I'd like to see them try."

She chuckled, "that's what I thought too. As you can see I didn't get very far."

"Don't worry about me. Just stay low, pretend you're still unconscious. I'm going to get everyone out of here."

"And how do you plan on doing that? I don't know if you noticed, but these people aren't normal. They're monsters."

"Vampires to be specific."

"We're all dead."

"Do as I say and you'll live," he could see in her eyes that she was very doubtful, "What's your name?"

"Vanessa... yours?"

"The Crucifier. I promise you... I'll get you back home. Just do exactly what they tell you to do, and don't fight back until I tell you to. You have to trust me."

She nodded slowly and was about to say something until the heard the loud creak from a door opening. Jungkook quickly ducked behind some of the larger men that were tied up as foot steps came down the stairs.

"Look... they're all how we left them." Jungkook recognized the voice of Y/N's head of security.

"I swear I heard talking." Another one of the security guards... one of the newer ones. Of course no one would take him seriously.

"It's a sound proof room, it's not likely you'll hear anything. Now if you're so worried, just stand at the door and keep watch. We'll make it to our destination by tomorrow night."

"If I stand at the door the sun will incinerate me as it rises!"

"Then stand on the inside." The head of security growled.

One pair of foot steps left, leaving the lower security guard behind to watch over the humans. Jungkook didn't dare move in fear that any little sound could alarm the vampire. It was going to be a long trip.

The door slammed open, "Time to start moving product."

Jungkook's heart started to race, he need to get out of this room somehow, as fast as possible. Preferably before it was filled with vampires. 

"Let's go!" The vampire that had been watching over the room grabbed Vanessa. Her eyes were full of panic as she look to Jungkook. He just nodded to her. Doing as she was told was going to help her survive as long as possible. She was still product and they needed her alive, as long as she didn't cause problems.

Jungkook grabbed the stake at his waist, gripping it as tight as he could while waiting for the foot steps coming his way to get closer. As the head of security went to grab the unconscious man in front of Jungkook, he sprung up, quickly hurrying his wooden stake into the vampire's heart. The monster didn't even have time to react. As Jungkook pulled the wood out of the vampire's chest, his desiccated body fell to the cold floor. Before the sound of his fall alerted other vampires, Jungkook made a run for the stairs. He had barely slipped away before several vampires went down to investigate the sound. Their yells alerted all of the other monsters on board. He watched as Y/N rushed over, demanding answers, her eyes blood red with anger. Once he knew they were all distracted, he quickly escaped the yacht, running into a thick jungle, sight set on a massive mansion in the distance, that held the only light seen on the island.

Y/N was fuming. She knew Jungkook was responsible for the dead vampire. She was foolish for thinking he was going to just let her leave. That would have been too easy. She tried to keep the news of a dead vampire quiet, but the vampires who worked on the island for Mr. Jeon had already heard the commotion. There was no hiding it from the boss now.

She could see the disappointment on his face as she entered the large green house. He had made himself a throne room that felt like the outside as much as possible. The glass repelled all UV rays, making it possible for vampires to walk into the light. The room itself was beautiful, enchanting looking. Candles lined the path up to the platform where Mr. Jeon's throne sat. The entire room was filled up to the ceiling with greenery and brightly colored flowers. 

"Care to explain what happened on your trip over?" Sungtae stood next to his father's throne, smirking at her.

She considered lying, she had nothing else to lose. But considering they planned on killing her anyways, she saw no point in trying to avoid angering Mr. Jeon even more. "A Hunter found his way onto the yacht. I have my vampires hunting him down now."

"Your idleness has proven to be a real problem. You would have never let something like this happen a few months ago. What has made you such a disappointment?" The boss spoke. His words were slow.

She snarled, "I'm not sure what you're talking about, Mr. Jeon."

"Don't act dumb. I've already told him all about your little human." Sungtae's voice was laced with venom, still obviously jealous that Y/N always rejected him.

"He's been long dead. I had my fun with him and then turned him into a meal. I don't know why you would think anything else."

"Because his scent is still strong on that jacket. What a coincidence that the known and feared Blood Siren would cross paths with the famous Crucifier." Mr. Jeon's smile was nothing less than sinister, "Of course you wouldn't think much of his scent. How could you know that I would know exactly who it belonged to."

Her heart dropped to her stomach, afraid of the truth she tried so hard to ignore, "How do you know of the Crucifier?"

The boss laughed, "He's my son."