You're Welcome

Jungkook knew the bar wasn't hers. Everything down to the music was wrong. Even the staff was unrecognizable to him, and they didn't even question Jungkook when he entered. Y/N's staff would have stopped him. 

The hairband music was loud and he could barely hear the bartender when she asked him what kind of drink he wanted. Knowing that she would hear him with no issues, he didn't bother yelling when he ordered his favorite beer. 

After receiving his drink he walked around, looking for anything that would hint to his Siren being a part of this. He saw numerous people being compelled without even knowing it. The audience here was a bit older than Y/N's club, another sign this bar didn't belong to her.

A few women approached him, both human and vampire, he smiled at all of them but politely rejected their advances. He wasn't looking for anything tonight and his mind was focused on working. Although he couldn't help but think of her anytime a woman came up to him. Jungkook was disappointed every time it wasn't her, but was relieved every time as well. He didn't want her to be behind this at all. He didn't want to think that she could have spent time with him just as a distraction.

His phone buzzed in his pocket

Everyone is getting into position now. We'll be moving in twenty minutes.

Jungkook knew it was time to remove himself from the bar. He needed to get out to let everyone know what was going on inside before they broke in. As he started to walk towards the exit, a certain couch in the lounge area caught his attention. 

He saw her, straddling a man's lap, her teeth deep in his neck and his hands barely held onto her, making it obvious he was almost dead. Jungkook scoffed in disbelief, how could he ever think she would only be his. Hearing his disgust, she yanked the man's head back by his hair and immediately caught Jungkook's stare. He could feel his own blood boil and he saw the blood of the man cover her bottom lip. He decided not to say a word, but shook his head and started to storm out. Behind him he could faintly hear his name being called.

He slammed the back exit door behind him, his boots crunching on the damp back alley street. He saw his breath as his vision turned red. Jungkook couldn't remember a time he was so angry. Of course she would never give up her ways for him. She had made it quite obvious so why was he hurt?

"Jungkook! Stop!"

He spun around "Why?! What could you possibly have to say right now?!" He was furious, screaming at her. 

She was already right in front of him as he turned around, their chests just millimeters away from touching, "Why are you here?"

"Me? I'm on a mission. Why are you here?"

She was quiet for a second, "Business."

"Oh is that what that was?" Venom laced his voice. He just wanted to get away from her.

"That's exactly what this was. This bar belongs to my boss, just like my club does. This was a new owner. It was my responsibility to be here."

"So you needed to be in some other man's lap, feeding on him?"

"Oh I see. Do you think... we're a thing?" She laughed, making him cringe in embarrassment, "Did you forget who I am? I'm the Blood Siren. I don't belong to anyone and no one ties me down. I like sleeping with whomever I want without feeling any guilt and I love feeding on them till they take their last breath. That's who I am."

"No," Jungkook's jaw was clenched, "You are a girl who is still protecting herself from anyone ever getting close to her. You fear people hurting you. You kill every man you sleep with to send a message. You've made your own reputation. If everyone knows they won't survive a night with you, they won't get close to you. It saves you from getting close to someone and letting them know the real you. But guess what, I know the real you. I know the girl who grew up in fear without love. They girl that was thrown into a life full of death. Once you got power, you made sure no one would ever hurt you again. If you purposely make everyone hate you, you don't have to worry about people deciding to leave you."

"Shut up! You don't know anything! You certainly don't know me!"

"I do because we're the same person! I've spent my entire life pushing everyone away! I don't even tell my brothers how I really feel. I lost the person closest to me, she was killed right in front of me. And no one ever came looking for me afterwards. I wasn't wanted. So why would I bother getting close to someone? I know you, because I am you."

"Jungkook, I will rip your tongue out if you continue with this nonsense."

"You won't though. You can't bring yourself to really hurt me. You let me in, and the only way you know how to push me out is by making me hate you. But I've hated you the entire time. I hate everything you are and I hate how you've made me feel about you."

"If you hate me so much then kill me."

"I can't! You don't think I've considered killing you every time I'm with you?! The thought crosses my mind and I push it away!" He tried calming himself down, yelling wasn't going to get him anywhere, "Because I just want to be with you. I want to show you that you can let someone in. You can let me in." He reached for her, trying to ignore what he had seen inside.

But she pulled away, "No. you can't change me. This is who I am. I take what I want and I kill anyone in my way. Now if you keep this up, I'll kill you too."

"Do it," he stared at her, not breaking eye contact. He wasn't scared of her, he knew she wouldn't kill him. He knew that beneath her cold exterior, she felt something for him too, "Do it!"

She threw a punch right into his cheek and then kicked him in the ribs. Once hunched over she kneed him in the gut, bringing him to his knees.

"Goodbye, Jungkook." She walked past him and he stayed on the ground. As she was about to turn the corner she stopped, "Oh... and you're welcome." And then she was gone.

He wanted to chase after her, but he knew he had wasted enough time already. He needed to get to the guys so they could move in on the club. He pulled out his phone checking the time, "Fuck. I'm too late."

He got up ignoring the sharp pain in his ribs, knowing they were broken. He ran back to the exit he had come out of, rushing back to the center of the bar just to find a sight before him that was hard to believe. 

"Jungkook, what happened?" Namjoon asked.

He took in the entire scene. Everyone was already dead. Every where he looked, their throats were torn out. "You're welcome," repeated in his head. Y/N had killed all of them.

"You guys were right, vampires are territorial. Looks like the Blood Siren didn't like new ones in her area." Now he just needed to figure out why.