The Crucifier

Jungkook was hitting the punching bag harder than he ever had before. He was angry at himself for letting a monster like her get into his head. He fell for her tricks. He was angry for not being strong enough to fight her off. He had never fought a vampire as old as her but he had still killed plenty before he. He should have been able to stake her and end whatever business she had going on. But most of all, he was angry at himself for still wanting her. She had stopped right before he was about to finish, left unsatisfied. He could still feel her touch. 

Before he knew it he was pumping himself, leaning himself against the punching bag for support. Images of her flashed in his mind. Jungkook pictured her beneath him, whining for him as he took full control. If she was a siren, he wanted to be the one to make her sing. He imagined caressing and kissing every inch of her cold, demonic skin. His breathing sped up as he got closer to a climax, thinking of what she would feel like wrapped around him.

It didn't take him long to finish in his own hand. But as soon as he was finished, he was even angrier. How could she have such a grip on him? He was better than this, Jungkook was a well known, highly respected hunter. What would everyone think if they knew he was lusting after the very thing he vowed to kill?

He rushed to his dorm, needing a long ice cold shower. Jungkook wanted nothing more than to be left alone for the next few days so he could process everything, and pull his thoughts away from the Blood Siren. 

Jimin had other plans though. He sat on Jungkook's bed, watching him as he stormed into his room, immediately to the bathroom where he washed his hands. 

"What do you want, Jimin?" Jungkook grumbled. 

"I just want to talk." 

"I told you, I don't want to talk! There's nothing to say!"

"Jungkook that's not true! That container was full of lust when I found you unconscious! Something happened!"

"It's none of your business. You should be trying to brainstorm where we'll be able to find them now like everyone else is."

"But you're the one who knows her best. We need your help. And you're not going to be of any help unless you work through whatever spell she has on you!"

Jungkook stood still, gripping the bathroom counter, staring down into the sink. How could he continue looking for her? The same thing would happen again and he wouldn't be able to resist her. The siren's song had been sang and Jungkook had no choice but to listen to her melody. He wouldn't be able to say no.

"I can't." Not only was he disappointing himself, but he knew he would disappoint Jimin and the others. 

"You can. Let me help you. We can talk this through, tell me what happened. I can prepare you for the next time you run into her, and she won't have the same affect on you."

"You'll be disgusted with me." The same way he was disgusted with himself.

"I promise I won't be... I relate to you more than you think."

This made Jungkook interested, "What do you mean?"

Jimin sighed, "I'll tell you, if you promise to come sit and talk to me."

Finally giving in, Jungkook walked to the bed, and sat next to Jimin, "Fine. But you go first."

Jimin slowly nodded, and swallowed before he started to speak, "Before I finally started dating Suga... Yoongi hyung... I was seeing someone else. He was a vampire."

Jungkook felt his eyes go wide, "What?! While you were a hunter?!"

"Don't judge! You're the one lusting after one of the most dangerous vamps in history!" Jimin was right, Jungkook had no right. "He told me he wasn't like the others and promised me he wanted to be good. I couldn't sense any negative emotions in him... so I believed him. I loved him, and I wanted things to work out between us so badly. But he couldn't fight his true nature and his love was just infatuation with me. He didn't like me talking to anyone, so all of my friends... the ones that had no clue what I was, and the ones who weren't hunters, anyone in my life... he killed all of them. He didn't want me around anyone that wasn't him. I eventually killed him... but it broke me. I was in a dark place. Yoongi noticed and helped me a lot. So I'm here to help you now. And the first step is talking about what happened."

Jungkook sighed and let his head fall into his hands, "I want her, Jimin. I want her more than I've ever wanted anything. I need her. It's starting to feel like I can't breathe until she's around."

"Try to remember that's a part of her charm and tricks. She makes every one feel that way."

"And that makes me even angrier! I don't want her wasting time on anyone else! They don't know her the way I do."

"And do you actually know her?"

Jungkook thought about it, and the truth was, in a way he did. He had laughed with her and talked to her for hours about all the small things, without worrying about the feud between their sides. They still hadn't exchanged names, but they just... worked. But Jimin would never understand. 

"I guess you're right... I don't. I only know what she wanted me to know."

Jimin quietly laughed, "I know you're lying. That's not what you actually think."

"I just can't get her out of my head."

Sighing, Jimin got up and headed for the door, "You need to try. Your life depends on it."

Y/N walked past the line of humans, straight to the entrance. As the club security stopped her, she spoke before they could even get a word out, "I'm here to see, Haneul."

"And who do you think you are?" The bouncer tried to get into her face before a hand landed on his shoulder.

"The only woman I've ever loved, and one that will kill you with no remorse if you disrespect her." 

Y/N smiled before hugging her long time friend, "You love me? I'm flattered. I knew there was a reason I let you live after sleeping with you." 

"Oh please, we both know you only let me live because I actually like men. You're my only exception."

"You boost my ego, I have to keep you around. But you're also a good source for information... I have a hunter problem and I'm hoping you have some insight."

"You've come to the right place. I know everything. Let's go inside and get some drinks."

Y/N followed Haneul, maneuvering around the half naked bodies. The EDM just sounded like a bunch of messy noise to her, but to the blood bags it was intoxicating. That along with the constant supply of drugs supplied by the club, they basically did Haneul's work for him.

"Don't you worry about your product's blood being contaminated with all the drugs?" 

Haneul laughed as he grabbed the two drinks from the bar, before continuing forward to his office, "My buyers are druggies themselves. They prefer their blood with a side of ecstasy."

"Disgusting if you ask me."

"I agree, but it sells." Haneul entered his office, Y/N right behind him, making sure to close it as she entered, "Now, tell me about your hunter problem."

She took a seat in the love seat across from Haneul's desk, taking the drink from his hand, "There's a group of them and they keep interrupting my work. I've have to move the club twice now in a month. But there's a specific hunter... causing more trouble than the rest."

Haneul gave Y/N a knowing look, "You like him."

"You know I don't participate in things like that. Emotions make you weak. And I never give up control."

"So then why is he causing so much trouble?"

"He was able to get information because he's a human. He was in my club."

Haneul choked on his drink, "Did you just say he's a human?"

"Yes, apparently the only human hunter."

"Apparently? You've never heard of The Crucifier?"

"I guess not."

"He is the only human hunter. He's strong, rumored to be stronger than your average blood bag. His mother was killed when he was young and he never knew his father."

"I can confirm his strength. It took me by surprise... he's also fast."

"Be careful. He's killed a record number of vampires."

"Don't worry, I won't be one of them. But I'll be the one to kill him." And she would take pleasure in it, like she always does.