Just a Human

Blood poured onto her tongue and she moaned. Between her legs she could feel Jungkook position himself at her entrance, so she sank down on him. He groaned as she found a steady rhythm that was on time with his pulse. His fingers dug into her hips, guiding her all the way down. 

Y/N had never tasted blood so rich. It so much sweeter than anything she had ever drank. This could be dangerous, she already couldn't even think of drinking any other blood. She felt the urge to lock him away and never let him go. She didn't want to have to seek him out just to taste him again, she wanted him there at all times for her to drink from whenever she pleased.

She wasn't sure what he was softly telling her. Jungkook wasn't even sure of the words coming out of his own mouth either. But he continued whispering sweet nothings as he had an arm wrapped around her, supporting her as she rode him while his other hand was gently running through her hair. 

He could feel every time she sucked from his vein. The more blood she took the weaker he began to feel. Jungkook knew that she could lose control, he knew there was a possibility that she would just keep feeding. But he wanted to trust her. He wanted to believe that she would stop.

She kept telling herself she had had enough blood. But the flavor of him was too good. She knew soon enough he would pass out though, and then following that would be death.

She pulled away, her fangs aching for more. So much blood loss made Jungkook's complexion paler, and dark circles were under his eyes. The grip he had on Y/N had weakened. She knew she had already taken too much blood but she wanted more. Never had she been so desperate for more of someone's blood. A lack of control was foreign to her. 

"Why did you stop?" His voice was raspy. She had brought him to the brink of death. 

"I've taken too much."

"I'm fine."

"No."

He mustered whatever strength he had to thrust into her, "I don't want you to stop."

She moaned, not wanting to stop either. She knew how to keep going without losing his life, but it was more intimate than she wanted. She knew she could feed him her own blood. There was only one other time she had done it, and it wasn't necessarily by choice. Her creator made her do it. Sharing blood straight from the vein created bonds between vampires. But Jungkook was just a human, it wouldn't work the same for him. It would only heal him giving Y/N more time to feed on him. He would only have to make sure to stay alive for the next few days so he wouldn't come back as one of the monsters he hated so much. 

She again thought to herself, Jungkook was human. It wouldn't mean anything. It would just keep him alive. 

Using her nail she sliced into her shoulder, "Drink."

"What? No, I can't drink from you."

"Why not?"

"I don't drink blood. And taking your blood would be wrong. I hate vampires."

"You say as you're inside of one. The same one that you've willingly let feed on you. Now drink."

He knew she was right. How could he even attempt to keep some of his morals after what they've done together. He should have killed her the first night they were alone, but instead he fucked her. And it wasn't the last time. Why did he think he could draw the line somewhere between what was wrong and right. Jungkook knew he couldn't draw a line, at least not with her. 

He closed his mouth over her shoulder and began to drink. Immediately he felt his strength come back. His hold on her became tighter, letting her know that he was no longer about to die. She continued riding him, enjoying the growls from deep inside his chest as he swallowed her blood down. It dripped down her chest between the two of them, making their skin stick. She again bit into his neck, blood pouring onto his own chest, moving with hers. 

With the first swallow of blood she immediately came. The feeling of drinking and being drank from, while feeling so full was overwhelming. Jungkook experienced the same thing, as he filled her up with his own climax. But he was far from done. His orgasm didn't slow them down at all but instead made him more ravenous. He pressed his mouth onto her skin even more, gulping down every drop. Her pace never broke and she still slid up and down his shaft. His hands traveled to her ass, griping her and slamming her body back onto him. She was whining and crying as she drank. It wasn't long before her next orgasm ripped through her body. 

Jungkook needed more of her, he needed to consume every part of her. He slid his fingers between her legs, running his fingers through he folds, coating them in both of their juices. Only to bring his fingers back to circle her rim. He teased her, waiting for her approval. Once she felt her nod against his neck, he slowly pushed two fingers inside of her. 

Jungkook gave her orgasm after orgasm until she was crying. He stopped drinking from her, "One more, just give me one more."

She didn't know if she could handle one more. Her legs were weak and he entire body was trembling. Regardless of how much blood she had consumed, her body was tired. But she let Jungkook continue pounding into her, bringing her to one final climax. She let go of his neck to scream out for him, as he thrust into her for the last time. He groaned as he came deep inside of her. 

The two of them collapsed onto the bed, holding onto each other as if their lives depended on it. Jungkook wiped some of their blood on his chest and put his fingers to her lips, "Taste how good we are together." 

She took his fingers into her mouth and moaned. He was right, the two of them together were delicious and it made her head spin. "I should keep you hostage here and never let you leave." She cuddled into his chest as he laughed.

"I'll let you keep me here for a few days."

She smiled as her eyes grew heavy, but Jungkook was already getting out of the bed and lifting her with him. She groaned in protest, "Why are we moving?"

"We're covered in blood. We need to shower and then I'll change the sheets. After that you can sleep."

"Fine. But you're carrying me to the shower."

He held her in his arms, and kissed her forehead, "That was the plan anyways."