Control

Jungkook didn't think he would find much at the old club. But now that the Blood Siren needed a new club, he thought starting at square one would give him an idea of where to find her next. All that was left was some furniture and half empty bottles. Approaching the bar, he found an opened bottle of whiskey next to a glass. The glass was still chilled, alerting him somewhere was here.

"You were just dying to see me again." Her calm and collected voice made the hair on the back of his neck stand up, and his heart rate sped up.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here. I wanted to gather information."

"You think I'd be dumb enough to leave anything here that would hint to where my new club is?"

"Well you're here... aren't you?"

She laughed, "And how would my presence give you any clues? I'm just going to kill you instead."

"You didn't the last time."

"I needed to leave quickly. You got lucky."

As he turned to look at her, he wish he hadn't. He felt a fire start in him as he took in what she was wearing. A short silk robe that was falling off her shoulder, exposing the black lace push up bra. She was barefoot, showing off her actual height, she would only come up to Jungkook's chest. And her hair was falling perfectly, framing her face like a work of art. Jungkook quite literally found himself speechless, and all he could do was stare at her.

It made Y/N nervous, which disgusted her. No one ever made her nervous, especially a man. But there was something about the way he was staring at her. She saw the lust, but she saw so much more with it in his doe eyes. She could see that he was actually captivated by her. She stood still, staring back at him, wondering if he could see all the emotion in her eyes too. 

He stepped towards her, and she stepped back, "Don't come any closer to me. You can walk out of here alive, I'll allow it. But if you get closer, I'll kill you instead."

"You won't." He challenged. 

She scoffed, even though she knew he was right, "Why wouldn't I? You're my enemy."

"Because you want me... just like I want you." He couldn't believe his own ears when he spoke the words out loud. It terrified him. But admitting the truth felt so freeing at the same time. 

"I don't want you."

"Then why did you single me out the first time I ever came to your club?"

She was getting more nervous, it was foreign to her. She didn't know how to handle her emotions and she was being backed into a wall the closer he got, "I was going to eat you, obviously."

"I don't think you were. If that was the case, you would have done it by now. You've had plenty of opportunities. I've spent numerous nights with you, talking, drinking, getting to know you."

"You don't know anything about me."

"I know more than you think. And I'd like to know more."

Her back hit the wall, and he pinned her there, his face looking down at her. He appreciated how petite and dainty she looked in the moment, knowing she wasn't at all weak. 

She shook her head at him, "I told you, Crucifier, I'd kill you if you got any closer." He was expecting the knee that landed in his stomach and the right hook that met his jaw.

Yet he still stumbled back, giving Y/N a chance to get away from the wall, but she underestimated him and didn't move fast enough. She was left wondering how a human could move with so much speed as he grabbed her.