The Apartment

It had been three weeks since Jungkook had seen his siren. He was feeling like an addict going through a withdrawal. All he could think about was her. He knew the rest of the guys were worried about him, Jimin especially. Several times Yoongi and Namjoon tried to talk to him about what was going on, but Jungkook didn't want to talk. They wouldn't understand anyways. 

They would just see her for the monster and think there was no way she could be anything more. But Jungkook saw more to his siren, he knew there was another side of her and he was determined to find it.

He had gone back to the old club looking for her several times just to find that she wasn't there. She hadn't abandoned it completely as all of her things were still there, but she wouldn't come back to it for days. Jungkook had spent a few days there waiting, but eventually left without seeing her. He had even tried finding the new club, but she was doing a much better job keeping it hidden this time. 

All of the guys kept looking for her new place and where they were shipping off the victims. They all kept coming to a dead end with every lead they got. Even Jin was coming up short and not getting much information. The siren was being extremely careful this time around and something about that made Jungkook worry. Instead of the original mission, shutting down the operation and saving the humans from being trafficked, his new goal was to just make sure she was okay. 

"Kook, you're too quiet. What's on your mind?" Tae had been watching Jungkook continuously carve at the wooden stakes. 

"I'm just trying to think back to any conversations I had with the Blood Siren. Maybe it'll give me a clue as to where the new club is." The answer wasn't really a lie, but he left out the part where he would go check it out on his own, and not tell anyone he found her. 

Tae sighed, "I think you need a break. I know you've been searching for the club non-stop when you're gone for a few days. Go back to your apartment and get some rest. You can come help the rest of us after you've cleared your head. Maybe go to a bar, have a drink, find a pretty girl. Empty your head some."

Jungkook didn't want to find some random girl at a bar to take his kind off things. They wouldn't be her. But the idea of going back to his own apartment and out of the Hunter hideout did sound like something he needed. 

"You're right. Let the guys know I'll be back in a few days."

His apartment was on the other side of the city, right on the edge of the mountains overlooking the ocean. It also had the most breathtaking view of the city. Y/N liked how small it looked from the window. 

She was pleased with herself and how easy it had been for her to find this place. She used the fake name he had given her and found there were only three "Ian's" in all of Busan. She narrowed it down and found that this "Ian" owned an apartment. Pictures of him and the other hunters confirmed this was in fact where he spent his alone time. She had searched the bachelor pad, hoping to find any information that would reveal his true identity, but came up with nothing. 

The refrigerator was completely empty and the one plant that was in the place was long dead, leaving her wondering how often he would come here. So when she heard the door handle turn, she knew it was fate.

Jungkook immediately knew someone was there as soon as he stepped through the doorway. He flipped on the colored lights, rounding the corner to find her, sitting up on his kitchen counter. He wasn't alarmed at all, but excited instead.

"How did you find this place?" He asked her calmly. 

"I know people who are good at digging up information. Good to keep tabs on people who are out to kill you... even though you didn't." She watched him closely, "Why? You had the perfect opportunity."

"I don't think sleeping with you and then staking you in the heart would be very polite. Although I've heard that's how you kill your victims so I guess you wouldn't understand."

"I actually kill them during the act." She wore a sinister smile, and yet it still made Jungkook's pants uncomfortable. 

"Why are you here?"

She hopped off the counter and made her way to Jungkook, running a finger down the part of his chest that was exposed due to some buttons on his shirt being undone, "Why have you been looking for me at my place? I could smell your scent all over it."

"I wanted to see you." He was tired of the games, tired of avoiding the truth. It took Y/N by surprise. 

Instead of responding with anymore words, she pressed their mouths together, both of their tongues fighting for dominance. She knew she let him control everything the last time. This time, she was going to take that control back.

She ripped his shirt open, her hands immediately feeling his abs. She loved how sturdy and solid he felt. When touching him, she didn't feel the usual weak, fragile human. Feeling how strong he was and smelling his human scent at the same time drove her to the brink of insanity. 

"My bedroom. Now." He spoke between their frenzy of kisses. 

She pulled him down the hall to the bedroom. The bed was simple, with one singular pillow and just a blanket. 

He attempted to push her down onto the mattress but she didn't budge. He broke their heated kisses to look at her, but the rope in his peripheral vision caught his attention instead. 

"You want to be tied up?" He cocked an eyebrow at her. 

"No... that's for you."

Before Jungkook could protest, he was pushed onto the bed, and she was already tying his wrists with the rope that was attached to the bed legs. She had crossed his arms above his head making it hard for him to move them at all. 

"You had your fun last time. Now it's my turn." She kissed him again, catching his bottom lip between her teeth, biting just hard enough before drawing blood.

He moaned, "Don't act like you didn't have fun."

"I never said I didn't. But I'm showing you who's really in control here."