Chapter 10.5: Emotions After the Escape 18+

From 18+

(y/n) was out of breath when he finally managed to escape from Undyne. His heart was still racing with excitement, and a wave of anger rose in him. He felt let down by Chara and wondered why she had not warned him.

"Why didn't you warn me, Chara?" said (y/n) angrily, while turning to Chara, who was hovering next to him. "I could have died, and I don't even know if I can come back like Frisk."

Chara seemed offended by his words and disappeared without saying a word. (y/n) was confused and at the same time felt guilty and upset about his reaction. Maybe he had overreacted, but he had also been upset.

Slowly calmed down (y/n) and fasted into his pants pocket and noticed his cell phone that he had his cell phone with him was a surprise for him.
(y/n) looked at the battery and he was at 99%"lucky it's full, I need a distraction" and when he sees his background picture he got an idea.

(His background)

To relieve some stress since he is her he opened his private gallery and looked at some of the Rules 34 pictures of Chara he had found.

He got down and had fun looking at the pictures, but what he didn't realize was that Chara was present in his thoughts all the time and was watching

Unknowingly, his thoughts were filled by Chara, and she felt the heat in her cheeks when she realized what (y/n) was doing. At first she felt offended that he was looking at such pictures of her, but then she realized that she gets wet downstairs and also starts masturbating and looks at (y/n) cock all the time and thought, yes (y/n) give it to me harder ahh, yes even deeper do it faster ahh I want to feel you inside me.
While the Chara was thinking and groping her breast.
While Chara fingered herself harder and harder and had her fantasy with (y/n), (y/n) was even more aroused by Chara unconsciously. (y / n) thought that one day he would make Chara his whore and only got more excited.

While (y/n) continued to look at the pictures, Chara began to like it. The boundaries between reality and fantasy blurred, and Chara was aware that she was attracted to the images and the thoughts of (y/n).

After about half an hour Chara and (y/n) came to their climax.
Chara ahh yes ahh (y/n) go on ahhh I'll come right ahhh yes right there ahhhhhh.
Chara squirted off and gasped through she was completely sweating through.
She said with a heavy breath"that's fine, I almost never could do that at Frisk."
Chara cleaned herself up and returned.
In the meantime.
At (y/n) "yes Chara lick him yes I'm coming ahhhhhh"
(y/n) came and his sperm was lying on the floor and something on his hand.
He could just wrap everything up as Chara
Her presence was noticeable, and (y/n) looked up in surprise. "Chara?" He said hard arem

Chara smiled slightly and looked at him defiantly. "Did you enjoy looking at the pictures, (y/n)?"

(y/n) blushed and cleared his throat nervously. "I... um, yeah, I mean, it was just to relieve stress, you know?"

Chara's smile widened, and she moved closer to him. "Stress relief, huh? I can see that you liked it."

(y/n) felt his heartbeat getting faster as Chara got closer. He did not know how to react, but his attraction to Chara was obvious.

The mood between them was charged when (y/n) and Chara looked at each other. The attraction between them was unmistakable, and (y/n) couldn't help but feel attracted to Chara.

Continuation will follow...

Hopefully I liked it too, I'm not good at it, but if you want to have a good lemon here is the title Monster's Reward and from NOTTHISWAY.
Is extremely good.