Chapter 12: The Challenge of Undyne

(Y/n) encountered Monster Kid again, and Monster Kid led (y/n) through Waterfall, excitedly recounting his meeting with Undyne. "You should've seen how she talked about you, dude! She said you were evil and she would stop you! And she told me to stay away from you because you supposedly hurt monsters. But I told her that we've been hanging out all this time and you haven't hurt any monsters, but she scolded me for being with you."

(y/n) shook his head and smiled slightly. "I don't think I'm evil, Monster Kid. I'm just trying to get back home. And Undyne's right, I did hurt a few monsters, but I didn't kill any of them, and when I fight, I make sure not to hurt them too badly. A slap usually does the trick."

The two continued walking and talked about Undyne and her views. (y/n) was curious about the monsters' perspective on him, but he knew he couldn't waste time. Eventually, they reached the bridge, and (y/n) knew he would soon face off against Undyne.

Monster Kid pointed to the bridge. "Here it is, dude. If we keep going, we'll reach Hotland."

(y/n) nodded and took a deep breath. He knew he had to prepare for the upcoming battle, but he wasn't sure how strong Undyne truly was.

Suddenly, the sound of "Ngggaahh" was heard.
"Damn, why am I thinking about Dragon Ball right now."

Suddenly, Undyne appeared, her dark eyes fixing on (y/n). "So you're the human everyone's talking about? I'm going to kill you!"

(y/n) felt his heart race as he faced Undyne. He knew he had to act now. The time for talking was over.

The tension in the air was palpable, and (y/n) focused on planning his moves. He was ready to confront Undyne and prove that he wasn't a villain and, more importantly, not to get killed.

The chapter ends here as (y/n) and Undyne prepare for the impending battle. The tension is rising, and the question remains of how (y/n) will handle the challenge.

To be continued...