𝟎𝟎.

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞ᵇᵃᵈ ᵈᵉᶜⁱˢⁱᵒⁿˢ(𝟎𝟎

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
ᵇᵃᵈ ᵈᵉᶜⁱˢⁱᵒⁿˢ
(𝟎𝟎.)

brooke had always been lost. she kinda felt like she didn't belong anywhere. her mom and dad never really payed much attention to her, but when she finally became friends with the sturniolo triplets she felt like she fit in for once. they made her feel like she was exactly who she needed to be unlike her mom who always talked down on her.

although she had the three brothers for best friends, she still was misguided. dating a lot of guys only to get used and discarded. nick tried to tell her that the guys she was seeing were bad news.

it wasn't shocking when she did listen. one particular guy had been with her for longer than any other she had ever been with. so she trusted him. but all he wanted to do in the end was get in her pants. that was really heartbreaking when he broke up with her a week after she had lost her virginity to him. she relished in her sadness for about 3 weeks. not even talking to nick, matt, or chris.

those were the strangest and darkest moments in her life. it was the first time she had ever felt despair in such a way that it ate through her with no mercy. she wanted to reach out to her friends but, she was scared. she didn't want to be seen differently by the people she arguably held to the highest regard in her life. the fact that they were guys only heightened this phobia of being misunderstood.

in the midst of her grief, she started to feel weird. throwing up especially in the morning but at odd hours of the day as well. she chalked it up to a flu. but when it went on for a couple of weeks and her stomach always looked bloated. she immediately thought of the worst. she reluctantly went to the store to get a pregnancy test. then she came home and followed the instructions and waited.

she had a strong suspicion but she could never have prepared herself for the results. she was pregnant. she didn't know what to do, she was still finishing out her senior year which she had only gotten about 2 months into. her first thought was that she could hide it. she was a tinier girl so maybe she wouldn't show. so, that's what she did.

she folded the test in toilet paper and stashed it in a box under her sink. that would be the best place for it until she could figure out what to do. she wasn't sure who she could trust with this information because she was afraid the triplets would think she was whore or something.

she thought that everyone would see her that way. i mean she was stupid enough to sleep with a guy unprotected and then he dumped her a week later. it was horrible and she knew it looked really bad. she vowed to hide it to the best of her ability until she could graduate and get a job or something.

B SPEAKS!

thoughts??
love you all 💞