𝟏𝟐.

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵈᵒʷⁿʰⁱˡˡ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰᵉʳᵉ(𝟏𝟐

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬
ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵈᵒʷⁿʰⁱˡˡ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰᵉʳᵉ
(𝟏𝟐.)

i was on facetime with madi. we were talking about random things and getting to know each other better. i was interested in getting closer to her because i just loved her vibe. "madi, can i tell you something you won't tell the triplets?" i gnawed on my pinky nail, not quite biting it.

"of course brooke, always" she said lighthearted and sweet as ever. i loved that about her she was such a good person.

"i think i want to move to la, right when i get my diploma early, without them knowing, that might seem weird but i know they will have me as a burden if i stay any longer in their house." i sighed, i knew that sounded so dumb but, i really wanted to be able to do this on my own without nick, matt, or chris feeling like they have to help me.

"oh, i get that. would you need some help getting a job? because i could have my mom see if she could find one for you." she suggested. i smiled warmly through the camera.

madi was one of the sweetest souls i had ever met. her big brown eyes creased a little at the corner as she smiled at me. "you would really do that for me?" i asked in disbelief.

"of course, i understand that you probably want to be able to do this on your own" it was like she knew everything i was thinking. "omg madi..." a tear fell down my cheek.

"that is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me" i wiped my tear. "oh my god, don't even you deserve it. you are such a good person brooke and you've been through so much," she set her phone down on her desk.

"thank you, really," i said.

——————~

i had been talking with madi's mom laura and she had been saying she needed an assistant and that i could help her with anything that she needed extra help with. things were falling into place and it felt good to finally have control over something in my life.

i did feel bad for my plan not to tell matt, nick, and chris, but they would never let me go by myself. i knew that someday they would also move out there. but i needed to go for me, not them.

i loved them so much, and i wanted to be with them all the time but at this point i was become more of a burden than just their friend who needed somewhere to go.

i wanted them to be free, to be able to do whatever they needed to for themselves. it would be a few short weeks until i could get my diploma early, i wanted to spend time with nick, matt, and chris for the time being.

it's not like i was never going to see them again i just needed to be away. so that they knew they didn't have to take care of me. i didn't know how long that time period would be.

i had been packing some of my things and putting them in my car without anyone knowing. just some small boxes and bags.

i planned to do this over the next few weeks, and i would hopefully be done in a month. now i just wanted to be in the moment and enjoy my next few weeks finishing high school and hanging out with the triplets.

"so have you decided on names? you're due really soon" nick asked me as we walked down the sidewalk. he was holding tightly onto the leash that was attached to trevor's harness.

"i think i want to name them celeste and nora, those are the cutest that i've come up with," my arm was wrapped around he free arm and i leaned into him. "those are adorable," he complemented. we walked onto a grassy patch that had a park between some houses.

"nick, what's your plan for after school?" i queried. "well i guess our next step is to move out to los angeles, that will bring more opportunities than living here," he stopped and helped me sit next to him on a part of the grass under a tree. he let go of trevor's leash allowing him to roam nearby.

"yea that's seems like the best thing to do," i commented. i wondered if he included me in that future when he thought of it. "hey, are you okay? you've seemed a little stressed lately," he looked me in the eye, when i stared at his, they only reminded me of matt's.

i felt guilty for what i had been planning to do without telling them. "yea, i'm fine, just thinking a lot about my future," i sighed. "well you know that you're coming with us where ever we go right?" he looked back over to where trevor was sitting on the grass.

"yea, of course, i hope that you don't think you have to take care of me though," i pulled up some blades of grass next to my crossed legs. "it's not a that we have to, you're like family brooke. we want to help you," he put his arm around my shoulders.

"i just don't want to be a burden, i feel like a squatter in your house at this point," i looked down at my lap. "that's not true brooke, you are so important to us, we wouldn't want you to be anywhere else," he cheered me up.

"okay, want to head back to the house now?" he asked. i nodded and took his hand once he stood up. i didn't know how to feel. although i know he wanted to make me feel better, all he did was make me feel worse. i still felt bad, i don't think anything would change that. i had to leave before they were stuck with me for a long time.

i had to stick to my plan with laura and i had to be able to support myself and my girls on my own. i had to prove it to myself that i could prove everyone wrong.

——————

B SPEAKS!

omg it took me a while to write this one but i hope it wasn't too boring
this was more of a filler chap
vote if you liked it 🩷