𝟎𝟐.

𝐡𝐨𝐰?ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᶜˡᵉᵃⁿ(𝟎𝟐

𝐡𝐨𝐰?
ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᶜˡᵉᵃⁿ
(𝟎𝟐.)

i was starting to feel uncomfortable because the three of them were now staring at me. "guys?" i said still sniffling, they hadn't spoken a word since i told them the news. i knew i looked an absolute mess right now, i wiped my almost dried tears from under my eyes. "yea, sorry i just can't believe you got kicked out" chris said pulling me into another hug.

he then led me to the couch we're they all sat on the floor in front of me. "what happened?" matt asked. my stomach dropped so far it felt like it fell out of me. how as i supposed to tell them that number one, i was pregnant and two, that i got kicked out because of that.

"dude, what the fuck happened?" nick asked furrowing his eyebrows at my silence. what if they thought i was a whore or something, although i knew they wouldn't ever think of me like that i couldn't possibly know how anyone would act about this whole situation. "um... well, i don't really know how to say this" i said vaguely.

i took a sharp breath inward. "i uh.." i paused biting my lip feeling the churning in my stomach get worse. "i'm pregnant," i said quietly, barely above a whisper. i stared at their jaws literally dropping to the floor. "please don't hate me" i said feeling my eyes well up again.

"what? why would we hate you?" matt said locking eyes with me. "how?" chris asked still shocked, slightly awkward given the subject in which he was asking about. "parker.. he used me i guess and then he broke up with me after, that's why i didn't talk to you guys for like three weeks" i said my stomach doing flips.

i hoped they didn't think less of me because of my bad choices. "i know it was bad but i trusted him.. i obviously didn't think i was gonna get knocked up" i said a tear falling down my cheek again. i was frustrated that i couldn't control my emotions more right now. i never wanted to tell them about this but, here i was doing it anyways.

nick wiped my cheek and sat on the couch next to me giving me a side hug. "that's actually crazy, like what?" chris spike breaking his own silence he had been holding for a while now. i didn't know how any of them truly felt about all of this, they were all hard to read. matt especially.

"i came home to my mom and she found the test i took" i said my breath shaky. i was a little embarrassed to say the least, i mean all of this was personal and kinda taboo. "she gave me an hour to get all of my stuff out, so everything is in my car" i said. "i didn't think you could pack all of your stuff that quick" i laughed dryly trying to make light of the situation.

"i don't really know what to do now," i said quietly leaning into nick. "hey we're gonna figure it out" nick said smiling down at me. "you are not gonna do this alone," nick reassured me. "we have to talk to mom and dad nick" chris said. "ok give us a sec we'll be right back" nick said exiting the room chris following behind.

"hey everything is going to be okay" matt said hugging me which i leaned into. "you don't think i'm gross now do you?" i asked into the crook of his shoulder. "no, why would i?" he said in a confused tone. "that's what my mom thought, she said i should have been more responsible" i looked him in the eye.

"i've made some pretty bad decisions but this is by far the worst" i said laughing a little. "i don't even know anything about babies" i said laughing a little a frown growing on my face.

"if it makes you feel better neither do i" matt laughed. "thanks for being here for me" i said sincerely. although i was severely embarrassed of my action and everything right now, nick, matt, and chris just being here judgement free made me feel slightly better. "always" he said smiling. nick and chris walked back into the room.

"we talked to our parents and they said that you could stay with us until you have somewhere to go" nick said. "ok, where are they? i want to say thank you," i asked standing to my feet. "the kitchen, want me to come with you?" chris asked. "no that's ok, thank you though chris" i smiled at him. i walked over to the kitchen where indeed marylou and jimmy were standing.

"hey guys, i wanted to thank you" i said. they both looked at me with smiles. "of course sweety" i went over to hug both of them. i then returned to the living room where all three boys had now sat on the couch. "can we do some homework now? i really needed to study today like we planned" i asked. "yea sure" nick said grabbing his books. we all sat around the coffee table getting our stuff out.

"so what are you going to do with the baby?" nick asked, he was more open about this than i thought he would be but then again he was my best friend so i should have expected him to be 'no bullshit' with me. "i really don't know yet.. i was supposed to have my life ahead of me but i just don't know if i could give her away like that" i said thoughtfully.

"her?" matt asked. i nodded "i think it's gonna be a girl" i smiled. "hopefully guys suck" nick said laughing. everyone laughed at that. "guys can we get mickey d's?" i asked hoping for a yes. "um yes!" nick said. we all got into the van i sat in the back with nick. as we all talked about something random. i was happy to have a little distraction.

"wait so when you were in the bathroom earlier.." nick started. "morning sickness i think" i said still not full educated on everything. "oh great" nick said laughing a little. "do you know how long it's been?" matt asked. "um maybe 3 months if i'm doing the math right" i said. "you definitely aren't," chris joked. "no way you're saying that when you literally almost failed math last year," i laughed at him to which he flipped me off.

"ok" chris laughed. "ok what does everyone want?" nick asked as matt drove up a little farther so that nick could order. i let everyone else say what they wanted first. "brooke?" nick asked after saying everyone else's order. "20 piece pleaseee" i said quietly. nick repeated that and we pulled up to the first window. "are you really hungry?" matt asked.

"yea i threw up earlier like i said but i was gonna get a snack when i got home.. but we all know what happened there" i said. we pulled away with our mcdonald's in hand. we parked in a random parking lot. it was dark out now. i literally inhaled my nuggets. and we all talked about school mostly. "i wonder when i'll start showing" i said to nick while matt and chris were talking about something else.

"i don't know, but you'll look cute with a little belly" he said laughing. "thanks" i said. "hey didn't you guys say you were going out to california for youtube?" i asked, i really should start writing all this shit down because i forget literally everything. "yea in a couple of weeks" nick said. "we're gonna have to bring you" he added smiling.

"i would love to go, but i don't want to mess up your plans" i said not wanting him to mess with anything, i had already impressed on their life. "you wouldn't we just have to talk to our new manager" nick said.

——————

B SPEAKS!

do we like it so far guys??