𝟏𝟏.

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠ˡⁱᶠᵉ ⁱˢ ʷᵉⁱʳᵈ(𝟏𝟏

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
ˡⁱᶠᵉ ⁱˢ ʷᵉⁱʳᵈ
(𝟏𝟏.)

the sun shone down on my legs as i was sitting out on the back deck. i admired how even when it was cold, the sun was warm. i imagined my girls playing around on the deck. it brought a warm smile to my face. "whatcha doin'?" i heard chris's voice from behind me.

"sitting" i laughed at my own very literal answer. he came around to sit next to me. "it's so cold" he shivered. "the sun makes you warm" i mentioned. "okay weirdo, why are you out here by your self?" he laughed and stretched his legs to reach the sun light.

"i'm just thinking, i'm also waiting for matt to come with me to the store" i looked over to him starting to come out of my stupor. "oh, okay" we sat like that in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes. "guys come inside it's cold and i'm having cereal so i don't wanna eat alone" nicks voice was coming from the door.

i stood up with a little struggle and i walked into the house, chris followed behind. i went to grab a bowl and i got one for chris. once i got my lucky charms i sat at the island. lately i had been thinking that maybe i wasn't going to be able to do this. was i really capable of taking care of two other little human beings?

i thought of matt, and how he said that he would help me raise my girls. i couldn't put that on him, nor could i continue to live in his house and be a burden. i had to figure out a way to get money so that i could move out. maybe i would go to la. i liked it down there, and i was getting tired of boston. i wondered if i could go on my own without anyone knowing.

a part of me wanted to disappear away from everyone. i still felt a little ashamed about his whole pregnancy thing sometimes. it was due to my own stupid mistakes that i now was kicked out, had to raise not one but two babies, and i was staying at my best friends house and ultimately becoming a burden.

it was a large symbol for all of the people who didn't care enough about me, except for the sturniolo's. almost like matt could sense i was thinking about him, he appeared from the hallway. walking over to get a bowl. we all stayed silent, understanding that it was too early to talk. it wasn't that early, if you count nine o'clock as early then yes it was early.

my head swirled with all of the heavy thoughts, it became hard to not show that i was stressed. i stood from the stool i was sitting on to place my bowl in the sink, rinsing it with water. i walked out of the kitchen to go get ready for my shopping trip i planned for today.

i needed to get clothes and other little things for the babies. my due date was not too far from now. i had been to many ultrasound appointments since the first, it always made me so happy to see that my girls were growing and healthy.

i walked into matt's room searching in my duffle bag for a certain pair of flared leggings and a oversized purple great wolf lodge hoodie, that i had stollen from a old friend that i didn't hang out with anymore. i pulled those articles on and walked across the hall to brush my teeth and apply some light makeup.

i was interrupted by matt snaking his arms around my belly. "hi," he closed his eyes and dropped his head onto my right shoulder. "hi matty," i breathed his warm scent in for a moment relishing in the butterflies it brought to my stomach that was already hectic enough. "ready to go?" he asked sweetly.

i nodded, "are you?" i questioned my eyes searching his face as he lifted it from my shoulder. "yep," he replied shortly with a small grin. "chris! nick! we'll be back later," he announced from the bottom of the stairs.

we heard some "okay's" and i walked out the door when i saw that matt had grabbed the minivan keys. matt never allowed me to open my own door, so i sat in the passengers seat as he closed the door once i was situated.

the ride to the mall wasn't long maybe five minutes at most. we walked in and headed straight for target. we looked through all the little baby clothes and i gushed happily at almost all of them. "aw matt look at this one" i squealed holding up a pink onesie with little red hearts.

"you are so cute brooke" he smiled his full smile that showed all of his teeth. i love it, it made me feel all funny inside. "matt shut up" i blushed and covered up my face with my hand.

"stop it" i added laughing. "i do it because i know you'll react like that" he smirked pulling me in by my waist. it was painfully obvious that there was an unspoken thing between us. i wanted to be with him, but i was scared.

i don't know why but i was. i thought maybe things would be messed up if i said i wanted to be more than friends, like really wanted to. "matt you're horrible" i cheekily smiled looking up into his big beautiful blue eyes.

they were like the ocean, i could drown in the depth of them. "you know you like it" he joked releasing me from the embrace. i felt a little sad when he let go, i never wanted to be away from him. maybe that was bad, maybe i was being too clingy.

i went back to sorting through the endless amount of baby clothes, picking out two of everything. i wanted both of my girls to know that they were their own person so i specifically picked out pink and blue things.

baby number one would be pink and baby number two would be blue. when matt told me how much he loved being his own person, and having his own color and stuff like that as a kid it made me want to do the same for my girls.

i didn't get anything more serious than that because i wasn't close enough to my due date to get anything like diapers. or at least that's what i thought. it was only january and i was due march twenty-second.

it was crunch time and i was actually really scared of giving birth. i was hoping that it would be easier than most people say it is when having twins. but i knew lady luck obviously wasn't always on my side.

——————~

B SPEAKS!

sorry i took so long to update school and other stuff came up so i took a little break from writing but i'll get back to it now :)
i hope that you guys are liking it pls vote if you are🩷
also thank y'all sm for 1k reads i love every single one of you<3