𝟎𝟓.

𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵗᵒˣⁱᶜ ᵉˣᵉˢ(𝟎𝟓

𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵗᵒˣⁱᶜ ᵉˣᵉˢ
(𝟎𝟓.)

since the kiss me and matt have not talked about it. which was super confusing, i mean i didn't know where we stood. we're we friends? did he want to be more? it was the morning after the kiss and i was walking down the low lit hallway. i was heading for my locker but i got stopped constantly but big crowds of people that didn't know how to walk. once i finally get close enough to see my locker i see that chris and matt waiting for me. nick was never in a class close enough to meet with us during this passing time.

"how was your presentation chris" i say as i walked up to them. "okay, just nerve wracking," he informed me. "well i hope you get a good grade" i said giving a small smile. we chatted some more while i opened my locker to switch out my books. my locker was a mess. that was honestly an understatement. "dude, you have got to clean this out, like soon," matt interjected cutting chris off while he was talking about how nick yelled at him for borrowing a highlighter. there it was, dude, i shouldn't have felt any sort of way about this. i couldn't help the slight drop in my happy expression. thankfully i was turned away from him at the moment.

"yeah, yeah, i'll get straight to that matthew," i finally turned to face him, rolling my eyes. i stole another look at matt. he looked particularly good today, which sent my stomach a flutter. "BROOKE!" i heard a very familiar voice yell. a hand slammed my locker shut, it revealed parker. i winced thinking about how close my hand was to being shut into my locker. my stomach dropped. "what the fuck is this about you being pregnant!?" my face went white and i felt sick.

parker could never address something he was angry about like a normal person, he always had to yell. it reminded me of fights we would have about me hanging out with matt and chris. for some reason he didn't care about nick. "w-what?" i asked, i internally face palmed at my inability to speak. "are you pregnant!?" he yelled, again unable to lower his very loud volume. matt pulled me back behind him and chris. although this action sent butterflies to my stomach i needed to face parker so that he maybe would stop. "chill the fuck out parker" chris said sternly. "shut the fuck up" parker remarked.

"answer me brooke" parker said his mood darkening. "that's none of your business" i said my voice shaking from the pressure of the situation. i stepped out from behind matt to show parker i wasn't afraid, although this was an out n out lie. he would always do this when we were together, try to assert his dominance over me by intimidating me. i never stood up for myself then, and i hated that i didn't. i spent many nights cry about the fact that i didn't have a backbone, and i bullied myself into thinking that we broke up because of this.

lingering people stopped and stared to watch the event unfold. many people had definitely heard parker say i was pregnant, i felt queasy. i mean i was having a hard time hiding things as of late but now everyone would know. gossip traveled around our school like wildfire. "the hell it isn't, it could only be mine," he said quieter now but that didn't mean he was any less scary, his comment made me cringe. i didn't want people thinking of me like that, and of course he only got quieter after revealing my biggest secret to a quarter of the student body. i just hoped that no teachers or faculty could hear this.