𝟎𝟗.

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ˢᵉʳⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ᵉˣᵉˢ ˢᵘᶜᵏ(𝟎𝟗

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ˢᵉʳⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ᵉˣᵉˢ ˢᵘᶜᵏ
(𝟎𝟗.)

Unfortunately holiday break ended and i had to go back to school. i was now 26 weeks so i was showing a lot. i didn't quite care anymore. all day i was dying to get to lunch. 10 minutes before the bell rang for lunch period i was sitting in class bored. i admired the bracelet that matt had gotten me. i smiled at the thought of him getting me a gift. my mind was plagued with thoughts of matt and the way that he was perfect in every way. his beautiful blue eyes, his smile, him. my feelings for him were overwhelming. i think i might love him. maybe i have for a long time now. the bell rang signaling that it was finally time for lunch.

i found my way to my usual table waiting for my three best friends to show up. it was frigid out, it made me rethink sitting outside in the middle of winter. i pulled the chips i had grabbed from the pantry earlier out of my bag, cool ranch doritos, may favorite. i munched on them, scrolling through tiktok. "brooke, i need to know what your doing about the kid," i heard an all too familiar voice. my stomach churned, i would never lose that special feeling of fear that only he brought to me. my eyes widened as i raised my head to meet parker's eyes.

"parker.. i've said it already it's none of your concern, you will never meet them" i said stern trying not to let my voice tremble. he infuriated me because he somehow got straight down to my nervous system with how much he had fear conditioned me. "them?" he asked. "twins" i respond shortly. i rolled my eyes, this probably wasn't the best thing to do because it would most liekly set him off. "we're having twins?" he asked shocked. "no dipshit, i'm having twins" i replied sourly. his attitude right now was freaking me out, he had never been this nice and cool tempered, ever.

"brooke, i'm sorr-" parker said. "no you do not get to pull that shit right now, you broke up with me, now you are not going to be a part of this especially because of how badly you treated me, incase you forgot about that," i basically threatened, i fet white hot rage burn inside of me. "wha-" he started, he honestly had never looked this scared, especially not of me. "leave, and seriously do not every try to contact me again" i spat. "that's bullshit brooke, and it's not right" he protested.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" matt spoke from behind parker, which startled me because i hadn't noticed him walk over. "none of your business" parker remarked. "what did i tell you parker go the fuck away" i raised my voice. "oh i get it.. you're such a whore that your fuckin' on him now? yea that's just like you" parker spat. "watch your mouth" matt threatened darkly, that gave me butterflies, but i didn't need him to stick up for me. "yeah whatever you too have fun, go be the whore we all know you are brooke" parker said with a smirk before leaving.

oh i was furious, ME a whore, i wanted to march after him and beat his ass. i attempted to before matt and chris held me back. "hey let me go" i spat. "he's not worth it brooke" nick said. "yea, yea whatever" i mumbled. i sat back down very much bothered. "god he needs to pull more bitches, that's why he's mad" i made a dig at parker exasperatedly. nick laughed at my comment as he sat down. "i cannot believe his audacity" i grumbled. "he's a dick" chris commented.

"god i wish i never met him, well i don't know, never mind," i mumbled. matt and nick tried to cheer me up. we all started talking about their youtube channel and how much their fans liked me in that video with madi. it was nice to know that people liked my personality. i tended to think i didn't have much of one most of the time. for some reason i felt like i fed off of other peoples personalities and copied them, i never quite felt like my own person. lunch ended and i said my goodbyes to the three brothers. the day continued on smoothly. i thought about how i needed to get a job so that i could get my own place. the triplets had been talking about moving out to la. which that scared me, what would i do?

if they left i would feel trapped, i had no one else here that i was close to anymore. maybe boston wasn't the place for me anymore, especially because my parents wanted nothing to do with me. my whole family didn't. i just wanted my girls to have a good life, a good childhood. i wish i could have said goodbye to my dad. maybe he wouldn't be so quick to hate me if i explained myself. then again he would have reached out if he at all wanted closure, i had to deal with the stinging fact that i would never get closure. I feel like that fact is looked over a lot, closure really helps a person move on, be able to become a new version of themselves, a better one. I would always be stuck with the thoughts of what if this happened, i would never fully move on. out of the blue i received a text, it was from my dad. he said he wanted to see me. that we should meet at our old favorite coffee place. a thousand different things went through my mind. he wanted to talk to me? i replied and told him that i could meet him this weekend.

________~•

you should go check out my brand new story i'm working on, it's called DUVET
i also made a madi x fem oc! called CHANGE so if you are interested go check them out <3