Dancing In The Rain

Y/N - Your Name
C/N - Crush's Name
C/B/F - Crush's Best Friend's Name
B/F/N - Best Friend's Name
F/F - Favorite Flower
E/C - Eye Color

------------------------------

You sat in your room, studying for your science test. Your music played softly in the background, the sun was setting, everything was perfect.

Then it started to rain.

And then started to down pour.

You couldn't be disturbed until the thunder from the lightning had sounded. You jumped, startled from the loud noise.

"Aaaand there went my motivation," You said to yourself, sighing.

You looked out of your window to see the sun starting to finish setting, still a little bit of light managing to peek through the clouds.

You got up and went outside, not caring about your clothes and hair getting wet. You laughed at the feeling of the rain coming down on you, and started to dance a little.

"You're gonna catch a cold," You heard a familiar voice call out.

"If I do, then oh well." You respond.

"Well Y/N, at least have something to keep you warm." C/N smiles, giving you his jacket.

You blush a little from the action, but take the jacket nonetheless.

"Thank you C/N."

"Anytime Y/N."

The two of you just stood in the silence of the rain, until songs started playing in your head, causing you to dance again.

As you twirled around, C/N just stared in amusement and adoration. Your wet hair, your bright E/C eyes, your beautiful smile, you were perfect. He wanted to stay in this moment forever.

After a minute, you noticed he was just standing there and went up to him.

"Let's see if you can dance, mister."

C/N smiles at this and starts dancing with you, spinning you around and chasing you. You squealed every time he tried to grab you, both of you now getting soaked by the rain.

After a while of running around, you slipped and fell, scraping your knee on the pavement. You winced in pain, holding your leg close to you.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" C/N asks, concerned.

"I scraped my knee C/N. So no, I am not okay." You snap at him, slightly blinded by pain.

C/N brushes the attitude off and picks you up, carrying you to a bus stop and setting you down on the bench before sitting next to you.

"Let me see," He asks gently.

You show him your knee, looking down at the ground.

"You'll be okay, you just broke a little skin and there's barely any blood." He concludes, gently moving your leg back to the seat of the bench. "Stay here. I'll be right back."

C/N gets up and leaves you by yourself for a minute. You take the time to think about your interaction with the male, causing a smile and blush to creep onto your face.

"Here you are dummy." C/N says, placing a F/F in your hair gently(If you don't have hair, then he put it in your hand).

"How did you know this was my favorite flower?" You ask, smiling up at him.

"Well I figured you liked the color and the pattern, soooo I guess I guess correctly." C/N smiles.

"That's really sweet C/N. Thank you." You admire the flower, feeling it's soft petals.

"Of course princess." C/N responds.

"Princess?" You smirk.

"I-I- u-uhm," His face reddens very quickly.

You can't help but break into laughter, finding his expression hilarious.

"S-shut up!" C/N demands, trying not to smile.

"Make me!" You respond, the laughter now turned to soft giggles.

And then he kissed you.

And you kissed back.

You melted into his arms as your heart felt like it was running a marathon. You could feel C/N smile into the kiss before he broke it.

"Who knew all it took to shut you up was a kiss?" C/N snarkily stated.

"S-shut up." It was your turn to be flustered.

C/N just chuckled and pulled you into his chest as you two watched the rain pour down in the light of the moon.

You slowly were starting to drift asleep until...

"Achoo!" You sneezed.

"Is it too early to say 'I told you so?'"

"Okay okay just don't get sick taking care of me," You reply.

"I won't." C/N responded.

He did.

--------------------------------------------

Hi there! Thanks for reading! Feedback is always welcome.

(753 Words)