That's The Sleep Talking

Y/N - Your Name
C/N - Crush's Name
B/F/N - Best Friend's Name
E/C - Eye Color
S/C - Skin Color

-----------------------------

You couldn't sleep thanks to everyone downstairs talking and laughing so obnoxiously loud. You sighed and laid back on your bed, grabbing your phone and going to your texts.

You got an idea and texted C/N, wanting him to come over so you could at least try to make the most of your time awake.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on your door.

"Come in," You said, bored.

C/N walked into your room and closed the door behind him, a smile on his face.

"Miss me already huh?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah just get your butt over here before I drag you myself." You giggle, smiling a little.

C/N wastes no time and gets under the covers beside you. You hug him for a second and then go back to how you were.

"Sooooooo wanna watch a movie?" He asked you.

You nod your head and let him pick a movie. C/N ends up picking (random movie/favorite movie/etc) and starts it up on his phone.

After a while you start to get tired, this not going unnoticed by C/N. He just shrugged it off for now.

Soon enough, you had drifted off to sleep, your head resting on C/N's arm. He smiled down at you and turned off the movie, pulling you into his arms.

"It's about time you slept," He whispered. "You never seem to vet enough sleep. You try to hide it from me at school/work, but I can see right through your facade."

You just stayed quiet, light snores occasionally leaving your slightly parted mouth.

"God, you're so perfect Y/N. You don't know how much I crave these moments, how much I care about you, and how much I'm willing to put up with you," C/N chuckles lightly at the last part.

"C/N......" You speak.

"Hm?" He looked down at you.

"I....love..you....."

C/N noticed your eyes were still closed, but nonetheless his face broke out into a deep shade of red.

"That's the sleep talking. No way," He said to himself in disbelief.

'There's no goddamn way,' C/N thought, trying to convince himself.

He let out a yawn and decided it wouldn't hurt to spend the night. C/N knew if he was with you, you would sleep all night long.

-Time Skip-

You awoke the next morning, having gotten a full night's sleep.

"Well if that ain't the best sleep I've had in a while," You muttered to yourself, snuggling into your warm pillow.

WAIT A MINUTE- THIS AIN'T A PILLOW-

You looked up and saw C/N's relaxed face, him still being dead asleep as you laid in his arms. Your face turned beet red as you kept thinking about it.

Your movements must have caused the sleeping boy/man to wake up, cause the next thing you heard was his heavenly morning voice.

"Good morning Y/N," He yawned, still laying down.

"M-morning," You stutter slightly, hiding your face from him as you were as red as a tomato.

C/N quirked his eyebrow at you, "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Look at me," C/N asked, eyebrows furrowed.

You looked up at him, a light blush on your cheeks. C/N's face softened as he looked into your E/C eyes. To him your were beautiful. The most beautiful girl he could ever lay his eyes on.

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" C/N asked.

"I what-" Your face blanked out. (😃)

You then remembered your dream where you told C/N that you love him, and your face goes red once again.

C/N chuckles and pats your head, "It's okay Y/N. It wasn't that embarrassing."

"I hate you," You giggle, face still red.

"I love you too," He smiled.

A smile instantly break out onto your face and you hug C/N, who embraced you tightly.

"So THAT's what I said, huh?" You ask, smirking.

"Maaaaaaybe. Guess you'll never know." C/N teased.

You roll your eyes at his antics, resting your head in his chest.

"You know, B/F/N told me that you like me. I didn't believe then cause I wanted to hear it from you." He softly told you.

You hummed a response and broke the hug, cupping his face.

"Hey. I like you," You say, trying not to laugh.

C/N laughs lightly at this, smiling.

"Oh come here," He said, kissing you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know in the comments if you guys have any ideas, questions, or feedback.

Bye!

(800 Words)