Bad Day

Y/N - Your Name
C/N - Crush's Name
C/B/F - Crush's Best Friend's Name
B/F/N - Best Friend's Name

------------------------------

You shut your door behind you as you entered your room, all the emotions from the day coming crashing down. You felt tears slide down your cheeks as the stress from all of what you needed to do. The feeling was overwhelming you.

You just sat there and silently cried, waiting for the stress and pain to stop. All your thoughts filled with insecurities and negatativity.

You let your head rest against your door as you started to quietly sob, not knowing what to do. You didn't want to tell anyone how you were feeling, and keeping it inside had finally taken it's toll on you.

Soon your mind started to fill with comparisons of you to other girls. That you should be prettier. That you should smile more. That you need to cover up.

After a few minutes you heard a soft knock on your door. You quickly wiped your tears as you stood up, and opened the door.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" C/N asked, his voice laced with worry.

"Yeah I'm fine," You respond, voice a little scratchy.

"No you're not you were crying. C'mere dummy." He wrapped you in his arms, hugging you tightly.

You were starting to tear up again, trying not to cry but failing. You knew you had to tell C/N, or he would think somebody did something to you.

"I'm sorry...I've just been so stressed from school/work abd I kept bottling it up instead to talking to someone and-" You started.

"Hey, hey, hey it's okay. You don't have to go into detail if you don't want to," C/N cooed, rubbing your back with one hand, the other playing with your hair.

After a minute of silence you asked, "Hey how did you know I was home?"

"B/F/N told me while I was talking with C/B/F." He smiled softly.

"Damnit B/F/N," You chuckle.

"Hm. I'm sorry you had a bad day," He apologized, frowning a little.

"It's not your fault C/N," You respond.

"I know. I just felt like it had to be said," C/N replied smugly.

You giggled a little, resting your body against his. You felt C/N place his head on top of yours as his hands rubbed your back.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" He asked after a minute of silence.

"I know..." You reply.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" C/N asked you softly.

"I don't know..." You sigh. "I guess I was scared of what you might think or say."

C/N's heart felt like it had been torn apart. He grabbed your chin and tilted your face up.

"I promise you, no matter what you do or say or think, that I will not hate you or despise you or think negatively of you. Ever." C/N told you, cupping your face to make sure you understood him.

Your could feel tears starting to make their way down your cheeks as you just stared at him in shock. Your heart had sped up it's beating hearing his words. Your hands made their way on top of his own, lightly grabbing them.

"C/N, I love you." You simply state.

C/N could only look at you in shock as his face turned red. His mouth was agape, and his hands lifted of your cheeks a little.

"You mean it?" He asked.

"I do," You respond, a light blush coating your cheeks.

That was all C/N needed to hear for him to gain the confidence he was searching for. He gently grabbed your face and kissed you, his lips fitting perfectly on yours.

You kissed back after a second of shock, melting into his body as your knees grew weak from the euphoric feeling. After a minute you both pulled away to breathe.

"I love you too, Y/N." C/N said, smiling from ear to ear.

You two stayed in each other's arms for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Any and all ideas are welcome, either comment on these chapters or send me a DM.

Bye!

(725 Words)