Mario Kart

Y/N - Your Name
C/N - Crush's Name
C/B/F - Crush's Best Friend's Name
B/F/N - Best Friend's Name

------------------------------

"C'mon! I almost beat you! If it wasn't for that stupid blue shell, I woulda won!" You yelled, almost thrwoing your controller.

"Okay okay one more game. If you win, you get to post whatever you want to my instagram." C/N bargains.

"And if you win?" You hesitantly ask.

"You have to do whatever I want for an hour." C/N smirks.

You groan at this but accept the deal, wanting to beat him in the game for once. You select your favorite map and character, and wait for the race to start.

As soon as it does, you push C/N so he loses his focus which ends up with him in 7th place as a result.

"Hey that was uncalled for!" He snaps.

You just laugh at him and keep playing, passing the NPC in 3rd.

"Take that Mario!" You celebrate. (Sorry if you play as Mario)

You were about to get to 1st place but C/N got a bullet that went right past you, taking the position.

"Hey that's gotta be cheating!" You complain, annoyed.

"No it isn't! It's just luck!" C/N smiles bright.

You scoff at him and start focusing really hard on the game. After a while you acquire a blue shell and throw it forward, hitting C/N.

"NOOOO!!!" C/N yells, devastated.

"Haahahah you should see your face! Karma's a bitch huh?" You smirk, finishing the race in 1st place.

"It's not fair! I want a rematch!" C/N pouts.

"No siree-buster!" You boop his nose and grab his phone. "Password please mister."

C/N groans and begrudgingly unlocks his phone and you take it as soon as he's done.

"Just don't post anything too embarassing." He mutters.

"Hmmmm we'll see." You respond, smiling.

You end up posting a picture of C/N in a costume too small for him, giggling at it.

"Lemme see." C/N beckons for the phone back.

You give it to him and his face goes red, causing you to burst out laughing.

"It's not that funny." He says.

You don't stop laughing.

"C'mere giggles-mcgee." C/N smiles, grabbing you by your waist.

"Nooooo lemme gooooo." You complain, your smile betraying you.

"Nope." He answers.

C/N picks you up and puts you on the couch, laying on top of you so you can't go anywhere.

"You better not fall asleep." You simply state.

"I won't." C/N answers.

He fell asleep after a few minutes, leaving you stuck.

You take a picture with his phone of how cute he is, and slowly start to drift off yourself.

----------------------------

Thanks for reading! Make sure to vote if you enjoyed! I'm trying to come up with different ideas, so if you have any then let me know!

(485 Words)