Win The Game

Y/N - Your Name
C/N - Crush's Name
B/F/N - Best Friend's Name
C/B/F- Crush's Best Friend's Name
Y/T - Your Team's Name
E/T - Enemy Team's Name

---------------------------------------------------------

"Let's go Y/T!!!" You yell out, standing at the track fence at the football field.

"Bro why you gotta be so loud?" B/F/N grumbled, covering their ears.

"You know why. I have a crush on C/N and- " You started.

"And you want him to take a hint," They finish. "You've told me like seven billion times now."

"Shhhh the play's starting!" You cover B/F/N's mouth.

Your quarterback took the ball for a second and threw it to C/N, who caught it and immediately got tackled.

"Shit! Is he okay?" You gasp, worried.

You were about to jump over the fence when C/N got back up, brushing himself off.

"Oh thank god," You breathe out, your hand on your chest.

"If you care about him that much then just kiss him," B/F/N chimed in.

"Thank you for your insight B/F/N," You sarcastically respond.

"Just sayin."

You turned your attention to C/N, who had stepped out to get a drink. He took his helmet off, his damp hair pressed against his face. You couldn't help but stare as he drank, face turning a bright cherry red.

Once he was done, you looked away as to not get caught. Yeah you have a crush on the guy, but you hadn't told him yet. Little did you know a certain someone was also staring at you.

-C/N's POV-

I set the water bottle down once I was done, spitting out what remained so I wouldn't drink too much. I could feel eyes boring into my back.

I turned around and saw Y/N standing at the track fence, a light blush adorning her features as she talked to B/F/N.

"God she's beautiful," I say to myself.

Unfortunately, C/B/F heard me.

"Bro just tell her. It's pretty obvious that she likes you back. She was just staring at you a minute ago," C/B/F said, placing an arm on C/N's shoulders.

"Alright alright. I'm gonna need your guys' help though," C/B responded.

-Your POV-

The game was almost over, the scores tied at 28 and 28. You were practically bending the track fence at this point. Your team had the ball and were 15 yards away from the goal line.

The play started and your quarterback threw the ball to C/N.

"CMON C/N! YOU CAN DO IT!" You yell at the top of your lungs.

He must've heard you because he sprinted faster than he ever has in a game before. He ran right into the endzone, throwing the ball down onto the field.

"Aaaaaaaand Touchdown!" The announcer cheered.

You were so happy, you were screaming and jumping. That was the final play of the game and your team had managed to pull it off.

You and other students swarmed onto the field, celebrating with the players. You don't know how, but you were immediately right by C/N. You ran up to him and hugged him, laughing.

"You did it! You did it!" You cheered into his ear before he set you down.

"I heard you right as I caught the ball you know," C/N smiled, his expression so soft it could melt youe heart.

And it did melt your heart. You hugged him again and squeezed him tight, his heartbeat and scent calming you down.

"Can you stay right here? I need to talk to the team about something," He asked, taking his helmet off and handing it to you.

"Of course," You smile at him, holding the helmet against your chest.

"Thanks Y/N," C/N said before he jogged off to his teammates.

"Damn C/N. You don't even know what you do to me," You say to yourself as you look down at his helmet. "Should I put this on?"

"I'm gonna out it on," You affirm yourself, setting the helmet on your head.

It was too big for you but you felt like a giddy little kid. You heard footsteps so you looked up, only to be met with one of your team's players.

"Come with me," He said. "C/N wants to show you something."

"Okay?" You question, but nonetheless follow the guy.

The more you walked, the more players of Y/T there were surrounding you. After a minute they led you to the endzone. There you saw C/N holding a sign.

"C/N," You gasped, covering your helmeted mouth as you started to read the sign.

"Y/N, you have been the most wondeful, beautiful, and joyful part of my life since I met you. Ever since day one, I knew you would be the greatest thing that ever happened to me, or the worst if you don't like me," He starts tearing up, trying to smile through his speech.

You giggle a little, tears starting to fall down your face.

"Anyways, I had my teammates bring you here for a reason. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" C/N asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" You jump up and down, hugging the male as soon as he got up.

That ended up knocking him backward, causing the two of you to go crashing to the ground. You giggled as you hovered above him, smiling at him.

Then he gently grabbed your face and kissed you, slowly sitting up. The whole team was cheering. As soon as you two separated, C/N was grabbed and shaken around, the team congratulating him.

That night was the best win you've ever seen, and had. You couldn't wait for the next game.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! If you enjoyed, feel free to leave a vote!

As per usualz requests are open.

Thank you!

(1,000 Words)