Sick Day

Y/N - Your Name
C/N - Crush's Name
B/F/N - Best Friend's Name
H/C - Hair Color

Requested by: 49ersFTW

------------------------------

You woke up in the middle of the night, feeling like you have to puke. You instantly rush to your bathroom and to the toilet, throwing up your last meal.

You sat there for a few minutes, making sure you got everything out of your system before you dared to get up, feeling a little light-headed.

You groaned as you laid back down on your bed, unlocking your phone and texting B/F/N that you wouldn't be at school/work.

You turned your phone off and threw it back where you grabbed it, just staring at the ceiling as you waited to get tired again.

After a few minutes you finally were able to drift off to sleep, awaiting the chaos of the next morning.

-Time Skip-

"Ughhhh...."You groaned, slowly waking up. "What time is it?"

You grabbed your phone and your eyes felt like they would pop out of your head.

"11:32?!?" You gaped.

You hadn't planned on sleeping that long but you just guessed whatever you had caught made you sleep longer.

You checked your notifications, seeing you had quite a few from C/N. You unlocked your phone and read all of them.

C/N
Good morning!

C/N
Hello? Are you awake?

C/N
Why aren't you responding?? Is everything okay?

C/N
That's it I'm coming over. Screw school/work.

You felt kinda bad cause you didn't text him when you had thrown up earlier.

'HOLY SHIT HE'S COMING OVER!' You thought.

You got up really fast, instantly regretting doing so, as you got dizzy from your light-headedness. You laid back down slowly and groaned, burying your face in your pillow.

Just then, C/N burst through your door, the loud noise making you jump.

"Are you okay?? You weren't answering my texts! Why weren't you at school?" C/N bombarded you.

You were shocked at how much he cared for your absence and health just from a few hours of not responding to him.

"S-sorry C/N but I'm a little sick. I was gonna text you but I guess I forgot.." You looked down, wrapping your arms around your stomach.

C/N's E/C eyes softened as he approached you. He sat down next to you and pulled you close.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice but I was scared you were hurt," C/N sighed, rubbing your back.

"It's okay ya doofus. Can't get rid of me that easily." You smile at him.

C/N just looks down at you and smiles softly, adoring your messy hair and tired eyes. To him you were perfect no matter what you looked like.