Race Into Your Heart

Y/N - Your Name
C/N - Crush's Name
C/B/F - Crush's Best Friend's Name
B/F/N - Best Friend's Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color

-----------------------------------

You and B/F/N were driving around the countryside of (town name here), speeding on the backroads and blasting music. The both of you were jamming out to your favorite song, (insert song name).

"WHOOOOOOOOO!" B/F/N hollers, hair going crazy on the wind. "Why don't we do this more often Y/N? This is so much fun girl!"

You and B/F/N laugh together, blazing through an intersection. Unbeknownst to you, a certain boy and his best friend were at that intersection, and they followed behind.

You looked in your rearview mirror and saw a familiar car.

"Hey B/F/N! Look who's behind us!" You yell over the music.

"Oooooooh girl we should race!" B/F/N responds, a devilish smile adorning their face.

You just laughed and stuck your free hand out of the window, pointing to an approaching parking lot.

"Dude they totally wanna race," C/B/F smirked.

"Oh I'll beat them SO hard!" C/N responds.

The two cars pull into the parking lot, both facing the open road straight ahead.

"C'mon C/B/F! This is their race." B/F/N beckoned C/B/F over, standing in the middle.

While they talked, you turned your attention over to a certion H/C boy. You were surprised to find him already looking at you, smirking. You looked back towards the road, your face heating up.

"Racers! Are you ready?" B/F/N asked, smirking.

You both revved your engines as a response.

"Ready," B/F/N raised their arm.

"Set."

"GOOO!" B/F/N brought their arm back down, the two cars passing tight by them and C/B/F.

"Hooooly shit," C/B/F chuckled, letting go of the hat they had had to previously hold on to.

------

You got the lead on C/N, leaving him in the dust as you cut corners on the road, making sure there were no cars coming the opposite way.

You could see his car's headlights slowly getting closer as a long straight approached. You smirked at this, and started going faster.

As soon as you hit the straight, you floored it. Unfortunately you didn't hold C/N off for very long as he passed right by you, disappearing into the woods.

You hesitated for a second, mouth agape, before composing yourself and chasing after him.

You saw where you needed to turn and slowed down, drifting the corner and shortly taking off down the road. You saw C/N's car as it rapidly got closer, letting you know he had slowed down.

'Such a gentleman,' You thought to yourself, giggling a little.

You flew by him, taking the H/C haired boy by surprise. That didn't last long as he was soon right on your tail.

'You're fast Y/N, but I'm faster,' C/N thought, smirking as the final stretch came into view.

You hadn't let C/N know, but you had been holding back a little for some parts of the race. You let him get right up next to you and sent him a kiss, your H/C hair blowing everywhere.

This caught the boy's attention, his E/C eyes widening as a blush spread across his face. C/N quickly refocused, seeing as though you sped off after doing that.

The both of you were head-to-head at the end, neither car getting far enough ahead of the other.

You could see B/F/N at the finish line, this line turned towards a straight road rather than the edge of the parking lot.

As you and C/N were in a headlock, you pushed your pedal down farther, allowing you to win by a few inches.

You shouted in victory, slowing down gradually. C/N slowed down faster and went behind you as you turned, sending you a two finger salute. You chuckled and headed back to the lot, C/N not too far behind.

You parked your car and got out, smiling brightly. C/N parked next to you and got out, shaking his head with a smile.

"I call a rematch. You cheated," He said, smirking.

"Did not!" You retort.

"Did too."

"How did I cheat?" You ask, straightfaced.

"You blew a kiss at me, remember?" He responded, smirk getting bigger.

"I don't seem to remember. I'm a visual learner, so mind showing me?" You reply smugly.

C/N shakes his head, "Well I'm a hands-on learner so I'll show you MY way."

With those words, C/N grabbed your arm and pulled you against him. He wrapped his arms around your waist as he softly looked into your beautiful E/C eyes.

"C-C/N?" You ask, eyes wide and face red.

"Shhhh, let me teach you." He softly responded.

He leaned in and connected his lips to yours every so gently. After a second your eyes flutter shut and you kiss back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

You both pull away from the kiss to breathe, eyes half-lidded.

"Now was that so bad?" C/N asked, softly smiling.

"Oh shut up," You giggle, then you kissed him.

"Race into my heart why don't ya," He said between kisses.

"Uhhhh, are y'all done groping each other's faces are nah?" B/F/N asked.

"Just let em be," C/B/F responded, dragging B/F/N away.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

It took a little bit for an idea to pop into my head, so apologies for the gap in updates.

School starts soon, so updates will be slow.

(965 Words)