Blind Dates

Y/N - Your Name
C/N - Crush's Name
B/F/N - Best Friend's Name
C/B/F - Crush's Best Friend's Name
F/N - Friend's Name

⚠️Warning: Swearing, Name-Calling, Suggestive conversations⚠️

(Y/N and C/N both have blind dates, and they don't think anything of it, though it makes both of then jealous. They end up being each other's blind dates and have a wonderful night, C/N drives them home, and they kiss in the car.)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, I promise I didn't set you up with a creep. I think you'll like who I picked out," B/F/N said with a reassuring smile.

You looked around to make sure no one(C/N) was close before responding with, "B/F/N you know I've liked C/N for a while. Why would you EVER think to set me up on a BLIND DATE when you know?"

"Because you're desparate, Y/N," B/F/N deadpanned.

"I am NOT!" You glared at them.

"All I'm saying is that you should try and see if you could like someone who doesn't friendzone you," B/F/N put their hand on your shoulder. "Simply put, C/N's a sad little bitch that doesn't see how awesome you are."

"B/F/N!" You slap their arm, laughing a little.

You two giggle and you turn on some alarms on your phone so you can get ready later.

"Y/N!" You heard C/N's voice call out.

"C/N!" You turn around and run up to him, embracing him in a tight hug.

"How was your day, bug?" C/N asked you, pulling away a little.

"It was good. And can you stop calling me bug? It's weird," You smile and roll your eyes.

"Nope! You're annoying and small, so you're a bug." He smiled, putting his arm on top of your head.

You groan and push his arm off of you, and start to walk away.

"Awwww, do you want me to stop bugging you?" C/N chuckled.

"Shut up," You giggle, stopping and looking back at him. "Besides, B/F/N set me up on a blind date tonight and I need to get ready."

"Oh? That's so nice of B/F/N," C/N's brows furrowed a little, but nevertheless he faked a smile for you.

"Yep. I think they got tired of me complaining about my single ass," You kid, shaking your head.

"Ah okay," He scratches the back of his head. "C/B/F/N set me up on a blind date too, but I'm not that happy about it to be honest."

"Oh," You hide your sadness with a mask. "Well I guess we'll have to tell each other how it went later."

"I guess so," C/N replied, putting his hands in his pockets.

"See ya later, C/N," You smile a little before walking off.

...

"Crap, crap, crap," You mutter, checking your phone for the time, the cab coming to a stop outside the restaurant.

"Thank you so much," You hurriedly say, giving the driver a cash tip before practically running inside the place.