169

Harry tossed and turn, whimpering as he felt pain and anguish. He could hear horrible cries of pain, which was so terrible words couldn't describe it, and curses. He sensed something dreadful is happening and fear consumed his entire being. However, then suddenly the pain and anger was soon replaced with happiness as insane laughter echoed into his ears. 

"Harry? HARRY!" 

Someone slapped his face. His eyes shot opened, causing all his emotions to vanish quite completely. He was panting heavily in his bed, cold sweat drenching every inch of his skin. Ron was leaning over him, looking completely concerned. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"I... dunno..." Harry gasped, "He's really angry... and scared... and in so much pain... but then through it, he-- he became happy." 

"You-Know-Who is?" 

"Yeah. Something is happening to him. Something is hurting him, but I don't know what it is. but then something changed in him, something that made him change his demeanor." Harry explained, "And maybe... that will only make him even more dangerous." 

Hermione had the most strangest dream last. She was back in that strange house where she saw Iracebeth in the foyer again. She stood in front of a table covered in random items. Only one she recognized as Slytherin's Locket. There was also a cup and a tiara-like thing beside it.  She then saw Iracebeth lifting up what appeared like a basilisk fang before proceeding to smash the items with the fang, laughing and smiling smugly. 

She woke up feeling strangely confused and eerie about what she had witnessed. She didn't know what was the reasoning behind Iracebeth destroying those items or what she would gain by it. Then again, she was still unsure what Iracebeth was even fighting for. 

Hermione walked down to the  Great Hall where she found Harry and Ron huddled around talking to each other. 

"Hey guys, I have to tell you... I had a weird dream--" 

"You too?" Ron cut her off. Her eyes widened before shooting over to Harry. 

"You had a dream?" 

"Sort of. It was more of a feeling. He went through a mixture of pain... scare and anger, but then it changed into being happy." Harry explained to her. Hermione opened her mouth to say something when she noticed the Daily Prophet on the table. She reached out and grabbed hold of it as she looked it over. The title reading...

Mass Breakout from Azkaban Ministry Fears Black is "Rallying Point" for Old Death Eaters 

"Oh Merlin's beard! There was a breakout in Azkaban... and they're blaming it on Sirius!" Hermione stated before she proceeded reading off the list. 

Antonin Dolohov: Convicted of the brutal murders of Gideon and Fabian Prewett 

Augustus Rookwood: Convicted of leaking Ministry of Magic Secrets to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named 

Bellatrix Lestrange: Convicted of the torture and permanent incapacitation of Frank and Alice Longbottom 

"This must be why You-Know-Who became happy suddenly... but I don't know why he was in pain in the first place." Harry mumbled. Hermione's eyes widened. 

"Could it have something to do with what I witness last night?" Hermione asked, "I mean.. Iracebeth was smashing these items... one of which was the locket, Kreacher had mentioned. Maybe You-Know-Who has some connection with those items." 

"But what could they be?" Ron asked. Hermione shrugged her shoulders. 

"You got to be kidding me? Fudge is blaming the whole thing on Sirius!" Harry growled while looking down on the paper.