117

Hermione slowly entered the enclosure, seeing everyone clapping and stomping as she entered the enclosure. It appeared like she was walking on top of a rocky mountain as her eyes scanned around till she found the Hebridean Black sitting around her clutch of eggs. She took a deep breath as kept her head up and began to walk towards the dragon as slowly as possible. And of course, Bagman wasn't making it easy...

"She's not... she's not seriously going to walk up towards that dragon... is she? What is she thinking?" She heard Bagman call out. Hermione kept her eyes glued on the dragon, whose purple eyes were now on her. It roared out as it flew a bit closer to her. It growled lowly as it snapped its jaws at her. She slowly began to raise her hand up. The dragon tilted its head before it took a few steps towards her. Its face was now only a foot away from her hand till it brushed its nose against it. Hermione felt she could finally realized. 

"I need the golden egg, would you mind moving?" Hermione asked the dragon. The dragon seemed to understand as it took a few steps away. She carefully (and without turning her back) headed to the nest. She could hear people were gasping as she bent down and picked up her egg without a single fuss. Soon everyone was shouting and cheering for Hermione as she held up her egg. 

"IMPRESSIVE! Judges what's your--" Bagman started when suddenly a loud exploding sound caused everyone to scream. Hermione turned to find something had shot at the dragon but it hit the chain instead... and broke it. The Hebridean Black roared out in fright as it began scurrying around. Not carrying about the egg, she set it down before rushing up to the dragon. 

"Hey! Calm down! You're okay! You're okay!" Hermione tried to assure the dragon. The Hebridean Black seemed to not here Hermione as it was still up in a fright. She didn't know what came over herself as she climbed up the nearest rocks then jumped onto the back of the Hebridean Black. 

"Dragon tamers! Where are the Dragon tamers? We have a situation here! Oh god! She's on its back! Someone do something!" Bagman was screaming. Hermione rubbed the back of the dragon's neck, hushing it gentle as she could. However, she didn't expect what happened next. The Hebridean Black bent down before shooting itself up into the air. Hermione shrieked as they were shooting up in the air then soaring out of the enclosure and around Hogwarts. 

She watched as she flew over the land, taking in the sight of the world around her. She didn't know what came of herself again as she lifted her arms up and spread them out. This was better than riding a Hippogriff. Hermione found herself laughing as the dragon swooped down, causing her to grab hold of its neck while they soar over the Black Lake. She felt the rush running through her as she was still laughing till she started to collect herself. 

"Okay! We need to go back!" Hermione shouted at the dragon. The Hebridean Black roared again before flapping back up into the sky then then around towards where the enclosure was. Soon the dragon carefully returned inside. Once they landed, everyone was still cheering her on. She carefully slid down off the Hebridean Black as it moved its head over and gently brushed its head against hers. 

"Wow! Did you all see that? Judges your scores!" Bagman ordered. Madame Maxime raised her wand in the air, a long silver ribbon shot out of it and twisted it into a large figure ten. Mr. Crouch shot up another ten, Dumbledore put up yet another ten and so did Bagman and even Karkaroff. Hermione cheered loudly as well as the Hebridean Black roared like it was congratulating her as well. As she picked up her egg and left the enclosure, excited, as she ran into Charlie. 

"That was brilliant, Hermione! You are in first place you know?" Charlie told her as he lightly patted her back and kept mumbling that was unbelievable while she entered the tent again to see what Bagman was wanting. Upon entering she was face to face with Krum, Cedric and Fleur.