Epilogue

I walked quickly through the new Crow Club with Kaz, located where the Dregs used to reside.

At only 10pm it was packed full with guests buying drinks, ordering food and gambling.

I'd fixed up the shambled old building it used to be, with some help of course, and turned it into a bustling environment.

"No more malt liquor. I want port wine, Kaelish whiskey and spiced rum." Kaz told me.

Tonight I was in charge of providing food and drinks for our many guests. In other words, Kaz's assistant.

In an effort to spend more time with me, but still be productive and get work done Kaz has gotten me to continue my job of helping him with files and finances,  it has also made me his assistant.

He claims it's just to keep an eye on me though.

"And go to the Menagerie. Look for a girl named Kesh. Tell her I'll buy out any indenture who'd rather work as a serving girl at the Crow Club. Drinks, waiting tables, charming the customers. No skin trade."

"Got it." I nodded.

I'd also taken up taking girls from the Menagerie and employing them here, at the Crow Club. I aimed for the youngest girls, or the ones who have been most recently beaten. The ones who really needed to get out of there.

"This is a salaried position." Kaz said finally before sending me off.

A/n: It is kinda nostalgic ending the book again. Only for now though. I really hope there's a season three (even though hope is dangerous). I will mark this book as complete until it is announced that there will be a season three. I hope you enjoyed everyone. Thank you so much for reading.